(#1 (permalink))
Old
Azumacho (Offline)
New to JF

HArd gay FUU!!! - 11-04-2010, 11:47 AM

hey everyone!!!
do you remember some yeas ago the short click tv program of reazor ramon
HARd Gay?
do anyone knows why it dont exist that anymore??
it was soo cool!! and funny
Thanks for replay
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
11-04-2010, 12:43 PM

Hard Gay is just classic. I've seen a few clips on YouTube and it is absolutely hilarious. I think he created an uproar when he got married but.....I don't know if thats a reason or not.

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-04-2010, 01:15 PM

Hard gay was mildly funny for like 2 or 3 minutes.

Then it just got annoying.

What's worse is the thousands of people who imitate him and his taglines. It's almost annoying as the people who do the Borat voice at least Borat was actually a funny character.

I don't get why people are amused by hard gay.

It's the comedic equivalent of playing peek-a-boo.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
RickOShay (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-04-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azumacho View Post
hey everyone!!!
do you remember some yeas ago the short click tv program of reazor ramon
HARd Gay?
do anyone knows why it dont exist that anymore??
it was soo cool!! and funny
Thanks for replay
Because this is just how Japanese comedy is.. there is always some person who has some catch phrase or does something "funny" over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... did i mention and over? and over for like 6 months and everybody imitates as if it is "funny", trying to be "funny" and its not........its annoying. .. then the "funny" person falls into another dimension and is replaced by another "funny" person and the cycle repeats. It is so "awesome" it makes me so glad for the internet.

Last edited by RickOShay : 11-04-2010 at 02:01 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Saradus (Offline)
JF Regular

11-04-2010, 06:19 PM

Haha brilliant, especially when he made Tomy make his own Kurohige.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
steven (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-04-2010, 11:52 PM

I think what was so great about it was the context in which he performed. Granted there were times when he got a little too close to little kids for my taste... anyways, from my perspective it was interesting to see how Japanese people were reacting to his craziness. That was the funny part to me when I first watched him years ago... the juxtaposition between him and what is basically a normal Japanese person.

I don't know why, but I stumbled upon his videos again a couple of months ago and watched them all with my wife. She said she'd kind of heard of him but hadn't seen him too much on TV. For me, knowing a little bit more about Japanese culture than when I first saw it, it was funnier on some levels and just really annoying on others. There are certain things that he did that are just unthinkable (like the kurohige one where he went to the boss's house and went through his fridge and hit on his daughters and stuff).

On the other hand though, I've heard rumors that he is actually extremely polite and apologises profusely after he pulls stunts like that.

I thought that he was certainly funny, but I agree with RickOShay that there's only so much you can take of stuff like that before it just gets really old. I'm sure he put a lot of time into his character and really thought out some of the crazy things he did.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
11-05-2010, 08:58 AM

I sometimes run about the house and shout 'Hooooooo!!!!'. I sure everybody thinks WTF, because they don't know about him, but my sister does, so she just laughs. lol

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Azumacho (Offline)
New to JF

11-05-2010, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saradus View Post
Haha brilliant, especially when he made Tomy make his own Kurohige.
yeah it was really funny that chapter!!!!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Azumacho (Offline)
New to JF

11-05-2010, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamboP26 View Post
I sometimes run about the house and shout 'Hooooooo!!!!'. I sure everybody thinks WTF, because they don't know about him, but my sister does, so she just laughs. lol
Yeah when i see him firts time it was just like really cool said Hooo.
And i think i heard some of that rumors about he get married but i was not totally sure about it.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Azumacho (Offline)
New to JF

11-05-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
I think what was so great about it was the context in which he performed. Granted there were times when he got a little too close to little kids for my taste... anyways, from my perspective it was interesting to see how Japanese people were reacting to his craziness. That was the funny part to me when I first watched him years ago... the juxtaposition between him and what is basically a normal Japanese person.

I don't know why, but I stumbled upon his videos again a couple of months ago and watched them all with my wife. She said she'd kind of heard of him but hadn't seen him too much on TV. For me, knowing a little bit more about Japanese culture than when I first saw it, it was funnier on some levels and just really annoying on others. There are certain things that he did that are just unthinkable (like the kurohige one where he went to the boss's house and went through his fridge and hit on his daughters and stuff).

On the other hand though, I've heard rumors that he is actually extremely polite and apologises profusely after he pulls stunts like that.

I thought that he was certainly funny, but I agree with RickOShay that there's only so much you can take of stuff like that before it just gets really old. I'm sure he put a lot of time into his character and really thought out some of the crazy things he did.
I think he is just funny in the way that many japanese people are not so crazy so when in japan evrything is so order and he goes and make stupid and crazy thing the japanese reaction was the funjy thing in that show.
by the way thanks for replay