JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

Arrow 1 litre of tears - 05-22-2007, 07:51 PM

Hey!

i've heard that this dorama is supposed to be good, its about a teenage girl who develops a nervous disorder syndrome at 15 years old, its a film about her life until she dies at a very young age. it's based on a true story and the story is taken from her diaries. It is supposed to be a really sad film, i was wondering if any one has seen it yet?

Attachment 1684

DISCLAIMER: the image is not mine, i found the image on the net.

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"

Last edited by xYinniex : 10-28-2007 at 10:42 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Demysia (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Demysia
05-23-2007, 07:20 AM

*Raises arm* I've seen it!
I'm such a sucker for sad movies that I didn't think I could handle watching it all so I just watched a few including the end.
It's so sad, even though I've only seen a few episodes I think I used a whole tissuebox XD

(#3 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 08:23 AM

yeah, i've only watched 1 episode so far. but i can't watch anymore until 2 weeks time cuz im in the middle of my school exams, and i'll get too emotional and probably burst out crying in the exam room. XD

"I'm sorry, but i must have given you the impression that I actually care about your opinions"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
annaken (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to annaken Send a message via Yahoo to annaken
05-23-2007, 09:06 AM

please tell where I can watch it?

tell the Link, thank U... I wanna watch it. I really like Japanese TT movies. It makes me study hard

www.jpopasia.com
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Demysia (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Demysia
05-23-2007, 09:06 AM

LOL I know what it's like ... well kind of :P It was last year and I was sitting a math exam in my classroom.
I was listening to my ipod at the time since I concentrate better when I'm listening to music. Suddenly Zakuro by Dir en Grey started playing and halfway through the test I started crying, LOL. I'm such a sook.

Sorry for going off-topic ^^

I love the last episode the best, and the girl who plays the main character is so pretty! That guy in the series is cute :P

edit// Annaken - you can download it, I can't remember where I got it from but I'll have a lok for you ^^

(#6 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demysia View Post
LOL I know what it's like ... well kind of :P It was last year and I was sitting a math exam in my classroom.
I was listening to my ipod at the time since I concentrate better when I'm listening to music. Suddenly Zakuro by Dir en Grey started playing and halfway through the test I started crying, LOL. I'm such a sook.

Sorry for going off-topic ^^

I love the last episode the best, and the girl who plays the main character is so pretty! That guy in the series is cute :P

edit// Annaken - you can download it, I can't remember where I got it from but I'll have a lok for you ^^

i do that, its mainly with films though such as chinese films, japanese ones, fruits basket (oh god, how i howled, it was so sad) not during exams, everyone would just give me such weird looks XD and im already pretty much the weirdest

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-23-2007, 01:15 PM

ive heard of it, i would love to watch it tho...can u please tell me where u got it?
(#8 (permalink))
Old
xYinniex (Offline)
Quit yo' jibber jabber!

05-23-2007, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaicui View Post
ive heard of it, i would love to watch it tho...can u please tell me where u got it?
meh, bittorrent, try d-addicts, there are so much k-drama, j-drama, anime, c-drama torrents there to download. but i cant stand using torrents cuz i have this thing about leaving my computer on overnight, so i just watch online. (sadly i watch it on crappy quality online videos at youtube)

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Kaicui (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-23-2007, 02:22 PM

ありがとう

(#10 (permalink))
Old
rosaline144 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to rosaline144
05-24-2007, 06:46 PM

I've seen the whole series (except the special - has anyone seen it?)
They are on Crunchy Roll & Youtube.
It was soo sad.. ='[ It ended quite quickly though..
I want to buy the book now..

【母はハハハ母の母はハハハハと笑う。】 
Haha wa hahaha haha no haha wa hahahaha to warau.