JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

do you know it? - 08-29-2011, 07:38 PM

so. i just had a flash of a movie i once saw as a kid. only thing i recall is it being awesome. and also some scenes.
i don't know but i think it could be if not from Japan, then Asian related. main character was asian.

the movie was about an assassin who had a tradition dragon tattoo on his back. and i think he wore a mask when he did the killings (nut that is just maybe).
the most memorable scene was about how he got a gun on a plane. he had a briefcase which contained as he sad "a priceless painting". which it wasn't - it was something like a rubber painting which he ripped open on the plane and took out a gun.

maybe some of you will know what i am talking about. it could be like 1997-2000 film.
thanks
(#2 (permalink))
Old
dxr (Offline)
JF Regular

08-29-2011, 09:18 PM

Crying Freeman, perhaps? I don't remember that scene as I have only watched the live action once, but loved the manga when I was younger. Sounds a bit like it.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
GodzillaRadio (Offline)
New to JF

09-09-2011, 07:06 AM

Yeah I think it's Crying freeman too. Although it might be called something else as well. I'm pretty sure it's a Canadian film though...? Is it this?

Crying Freeman Movie Trailer - YouTube