JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Furere (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Furere Send a message via AIM to Furere Send a message via MSN to Furere Send a message via Yahoo to Furere Send a message via Skype™ to Furere
Far East Film Festival - Udine- - 04-25-2007, 06:30 PM

This week in Udine, city in the north east of Italy (2 hours from Venice) is taking place the biggest Far east film festival in Europe..more or less 80 titles(pop films) from all Far east countries: Japan, China, Hong Kong, Filippine, Taiwan, Korea etc etc..this is the 9th edition and it's becoming more and more popluar year by year.
I went there and, well, think is worth it.There is an entire teather booked for the occasion and people (me either) living there from 9 in the morning(1st film) to 2.30 am (last film)..I assure that after 6 films a day on that sort of screen you get out destroyed.

The films are the blockbusters of 2006-2007 in each country. Most of them are interesting(finally I gotta see Death Note-the 2 films!!!!!) -and free!!- , and there is even ad Horror day and some reviews of old asian films..and every night there are few guests (directors or actors-last year there was Miike Takashiiiii!!!!!).
In the end for me is always a wonderful experience so,if you pass by, be sure to take a look!

This is the main site: http://www.fareastfilm.com/

And this is the trailer of this year (done by a local director and scientists from Fisics University of Trieste!!Kawaii^^): YouTube - Far East Film Festival 2007 Udine

Enjoy!