JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Asakura (Offline)
Training like Ryu.......

Sasuke (Ninja Warrior) - 05-21-2008, 03:34 PM

So who is a fan of Sasuke? It also airs as Ninja Warrior in the states. If you haven't seen it it airs on G4 on cable television.

I've seen it ever since it started airing in the states and I'm a really big fan. My favorate of the all stars is either Makoto Nagano or Kane Kosugi, and My favorate in the Womens or Kunoichi is Yuko Mizuno.

Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

05-21-2008, 08:42 PM

It isn't bad - I enjoy watching it sometimes.
I wouldn't call myself a "fan", though.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
artymcjj (Offline)
Assassian for hire.

Send a message via AIM to artymcjj Send a message via Yahoo to artymcjj
05-21-2008, 08:44 PM

i watch it when i can i think its entertaning though i nvr remeber names cuz i am lazy ^_^

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." -Bruce lee.

"I play a pretty mean bagpipe" -Dead pool.

ANOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!

gamezaion.com
(#4 (permalink))
Old
MyvPops818 (Offline)
New to JF

05-25-2008, 02:57 AM

SHINGO YAMAMOTO!!! <3333

lol.

That show rocks. My mom even watches it with me.

If you do not watch Atsushi Sakarai's "Longinus" movie, I will find the real Spear of Longinus and poke you with it.

People were getting angry over something stupid, so I removed all of my claims...btw, I noticed most of the people on this forum dont even speak Japanese....I am moving to Japan next year, and am one of the more likely girls to hook up with a jrocker, being a dj and all...good luck to the rest of ya. XD
(#5 (permalink))
Old
KudoSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-26-2008, 04:12 AM

山本シンゴさんはすごいですね!とナカダさんはいいで す。

Heh, I dunno the kanji for their names so I put them in katakana.

I love sasuke, its a great show, #20 was awesome.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
05-26-2008, 03:40 PM

I'm a fan of the series!! I swear, I love Yamamoto Shingo for some reason!!! I call it a fan crush, though, since he's so cute. lol I would love for him to get to the final stage again. Curse his being married now. lol

The whole series is awesome. I wish I could compete with the All-stars...now if I only was physically fit. lol As a stereotypical girl, I have close to no arm-strength what-so-ever. lol

As for the 20th tourney, I was incredibly psyched! I was literally flabbergasted when Nagano messed up on the first obstacle of the second stage. I swear, I was watching the screen with my jaw dropped. ^^

I don't have a favorite for Kunoichi, even though I like when Rena and her mother tries the course out.

Has anyone ever been in the audience for either series or know of anyone who has been?

Oh, what do you win if you do reach "total victory"? Is it just bragging rights?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

05-26-2008, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post

Oh, what do you win if you do reach "total victory"? Is it just bragging rights?

You win 2 million yen.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Asakura (Offline)
Training like Ryu.......

05-29-2008, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoyankee View Post
You win 2 million yen.
Wow I did not know that.

And I guess the winner would be somewhat of a super star athlete in Japan huh? Kinda like the American football heroes when they win the Super Bowl.

I was really suprised when the G4 american ninja guy went the longest.

Hey Nagoyankee, did that make a major upset with the fanbase in Japan or did it, y'know just come and go?

Shingo is cool, but he's not had all that much luck recently.

Katsumi Yamada.......I really looked up to him. But his obsession with Sasuke is kinda out there. I wonder, is he still married? I hope he is.

Makoto Nagano rules. I really was suprised in this last tournament though. He may have gotten out on the second stage but he still is awsome!

Ubi concordia, ibi victoria
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

05-29-2008, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
Wow I did not know that.

And I guess the winner would be somewhat of a super star athlete in Japan huh? Kinda like the American football heroes when they win the Super Bowl.

I was really suprised when the G4 american ninja guy went the longest.

Hey Nagoyankee, did that make a major upset with the fanbase in Japan or did it, y'know just come and go?

I didn't know what the amount was, either. I had to check. You know that's about 20 K in your money and I find it surprisingly descent. But I guess the honor you receive as the victor can be priceless.

As for that American guy, it seems he was well-received by the Japanese public. If he could continue to participate despite the distance, I think he would have a good chance of making the All-Stars in a few years.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Amekawaii (Offline)
New to JF

06-14-2008, 02:51 AM

That show is AWSOME!! I also like that new show they have called unbeatable banzuke

CRAZY EXORCIST GIRL WITH A BIG