JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Keimueller (Offline)
New to JF

Searching for this Japanese film I saw - 01-18-2012, 12:52 AM

Hi there,

I saw a Japanese film back in about 2004 which I really enjoyed. Unfortunately, I don't remember the title and I can't recall the entire plot- I've tried to search for it keywords because I really want to see it again but I've had no luck. The movie is about a girl who is in a car accident, and as a result she becomes severely disabled. The young man who caused the accident is somehow drawn to her and watches her through the window of her apartment- she is so badly damaged that her family must care for her, and she cannot speak. They leave her alone for periods of time, which is when he somehow gets in and in some kind of dreamlike state imagines that she can speak and has fallen in love with him. This fantasy relationship continues to grow (in his mind), and at some point he imagines her begging him to have sex with her. He obliges and during the act her father catches him...that's about all I can remember. Not a great description, but does anyone happen to know the film I'm trying to find? I think the guy was a mechanic or some kind of blue-collar worker. I would be so glad to find it, I know my wife would enjoy this movie too.

Thanks!