JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   All things NANA (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/5301-all-things-nana.html)

Kaicui 08-02-2007 06:31 PM

hello there, u can ask ne1 on jf.com im the biggest mika fan here

narutoluvr 08-03-2007 12:20 PM

i luv it i have a liitle more episodes to go till i finish it but i like it alot :D

deathangel12 08-03-2007 12:27 PM

i like it to the series was really good i have a few of the manga but not all :( :)

DeathmatE 08-03-2007 02:33 PM

HUUUUGE NANA fan over here! ive seen the first season,both movies, have like, all the soundtracks i could gather, ive seen anna tsuschiya and Olivia in concert, collect every keychain,phonestrap, stationary i can find. AND im male, AND im 23 years old. i love this series because of how tangled the relationships get and how real all the characters are. i can pretty much relate to the entire cast because i think that they are all very human and i love them. and im not sure if anyone else is familiar with the costume designs for most of the members of black stones, a lot of vivienne westwood and saditionary clothes, VERY authentic late-70s english punk rock gear. great series all the way. im not going to give any spoilers but if anyone gets to aroung ep46,second to last, it starts getting easier to watch without getting all misty eyed! haha, anyway, if anyone has any questions on the series im pretty mucha scholar so just ask! haha ja ne!

yukiNnight 08-03-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeathmatE (Post 195353)
HUUUUGE NANA fan over here! ive seen the first season,both movies, have like, all the soundtracks i could gather, ive seen anna tsuschiya and Olivia in concert, collect every keychain,phonestrap, stationary i can find. AND im male, AND im 23 years old. i love this series because of how tangled the relationships get and how real all the characters are. i can pretty much relate to the entire cast because i think that they are all very human and i love them. and im not sure if anyone else is familiar with the costume designs for most of the members of black stones, a lot of vivienne westwood and saditionary clothes, VERY authentic late-70s english punk rock gear. great series all the way. im not going to give any spoilers but if anyone gets to aroung ep46,second to last, it starts getting easier to watch without getting all misty eyed! haha, anyway, if anyone has any questions on the series im pretty mucha scholar so just ask! haha ja ne!

whoa you are!

Narutocrazy101 08-03-2007 11:15 PM

...are we talking about nana i forgot

Narutocrazy101 08-03-2007 11:18 PM

I love nana. I know i am a guy but it is good for the soul man.o yeah!!!

Morbidachan 08-03-2007 11:18 PM

I really love it that Nana has rocking horse shoes and Vivienne Westwood stuff! I wish I could be just like her! XD
Pretty amazing that they found a person with JUST as skinny legs as Nana in the animé for the live action O:
I don't like that they switched actress for Hachi in Nana 2 though >_<

WildRoxx 08-04-2007 09:19 AM

I just bought the lock on ren's nec and the key to it from nana (on necklaces) on the internet. My boyfriend and me will have our 1 year anniversary this month, so I thought it would be a cool gift.
Note: He also likes nana, maybe not as much as I do, but who cares...

Morbidachan 08-04-2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildRoxx (Post 196117)
I just bought the lock on ren's nec and the key to it from nana (on necklaces) on the internet. My boyfriend and me will have our 1 year anniversary this month, so I thought it would be a cool gift.
Note: He also likes nana, maybe not as much as I do, but who cares...

That is so cute!! :D
Congratulations btw ^^