JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
hicham (Offline)
New to JF

Dear Death Note Fans! - 01-07-2007, 04:27 PM

Dear Death Note Fans!

Death Note TV is a brand new website dedicated to the populair anime, manga series which also has a live action movie. Everything related to Death Note can be found on Death Note TV. No registration is required.
We have Death Note episodes, movie, manga and more!

Death Note TV - Your Source for Death Note Information and Downloads!

Greetz, Hicham
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Tturtle (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-11-2007, 06:02 AM

I don't watch horror movies japanese or otherwise, but I have seen one or two that were called horror films that really were just not that horrorific. I really like action or scifi stuff. Any way there is a new Chiaki Kuriyama movie coming out called Ekusute about hair extensions attacking the women who wear them. Sounds interesting.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
ShibaInu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Smile 03-14-2007, 01:19 AM

I don't know if this would be of help, but, i usually check out the latest japanese movies and drama series on this website, DVDAsian.com - Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Tagalog, Hong Kong, Asian movie DVD, and it's not only for j-movies but for other asian movies as well...

Japan does not understand very well that one of its proudest cultural achievements is in film--- Akira Kurosawa
(#14 (permalink))
Old
xyz2007 (Offline)
New to JF

Post thanks - 10-04-2007, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunhon9 View Post
In this final episode of the hugely successful "One Missed Call" franchise, the timid, young Asuka is bullied by her classmates. When they embark on a class field trip to Korea, Asuka plans revenge by sending a disturbing photo with the message: 'If you transmit this cursed photo to someone else, your life will be spared.' The students rush to pass the photo on to save their own lives, sparking a deadly fight for survival using cell phones!
Hi! Pls let me to download the movie, Regards!
(#15 (permalink))
Old
joyplay (Offline)
New to JF

12-15-2007, 03:12 AM

Are there any new movie at this month or in comin next year? I just want to know if there is. By the way I recently watch the Koizora and I like the story.

-Be Happy-