JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Niyusu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Japanese TV Shows - Good-looking Guys Paradise + Shinkansen Girl - 07-01-2007, 05:26 PM

Some high schools are famous for producing star athletes, but the fictitious Sakurazaki Gakuen is known for one thing and one thing only: cute Japanese boys. Sakurazaki is the setting for the new Fuji TV series "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e: Ikemen Paradise (To You Who Are in Full Bloom: Good-looking Guys Paradise)" starring Maki Horikita.

Also, the next time you ride the shinkansen (Japanese bullet train), be extra nice to the young women who push the snack and drink carts down the aisle. Their job is a lot more difficult than you might think, as shown in the two-hour Japanese television summer drama special "Shinkansen Girl"...

Source: Japanese TV - Cute Boy High, Shinkansen Girls, Dream House | Japan Times
(#2 (permalink))
Old
cocoluvnihon (Offline)
The"Kewl Otaku" one

Send a message via AIM to cocoluvnihon Send a message via MSN to cocoluvnihon Send a message via Yahoo to cocoluvnihon
07-16-2007, 07:23 PM

Oooooh I gotta check that out
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Bloomzy (Offline)
JF Regular

07-17-2007, 04:17 PM

Hana Kimi has been ok so far. A lot of people have been comparing it to the Taiwanese one but I'm trying not to
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Morbidachan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Morbidachan
07-21-2007, 04:17 PM

To be honest, in the beginning I only watched it because Oguri Shun was in it. (He's amazingly beautiful >_>; ) and I didn't really like the girl. But after watching the drama "Nobuta wo Produce" I've started to like it more. It's pretty funny too XD

But the story behind why he can't jump anymore was rather silly... Wasn't it?
I haven't watched the Taiwanese version, and I don't think I ever will XD;
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Bloomzy (Offline)
JF Regular

07-22-2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbidachan View Post
To be honest, in the beginning I only watched it because Oguri Shun was in it. (He's amazingly beautiful >_>; ) and I didn't really like the girl. But after watching the drama "Nobuta wo Produce" I've started to like it more. It's pretty funny too XD

But the story behind why he can't jump anymore was rather silly... Wasn't it?
I haven't watched the Taiwanese version, and I don't think I ever will XD;
I think Maki (lead character) is doing a very good job, but I agree with you she's not amazingly interesting to watch. HAHA Shun on the other hand is, but I do really wish he would lighten up a bit more.

In the Taiwanese version he is knocked down by a car whilst trying to save his best friend, then decided the pressure is too much for him to go back. I think they should have maybe kept that storyline as it didnt make much sense in this one D:
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Morbidachan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Morbidachan
07-23-2007, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomzy View Post
In the Taiwanese version he is knocked down by a car whilst trying to save his best friend, then decided the pressure is too much for him to go back. I think they should have maybe kept that storyline as it didnt make much sense in this one D:
Ugh, I agree. That storyline is way better than the one they decided to go with. Just way too cheesy, which sort of kills the seriousness. >__<
(#7 (permalink))
Old
cocoluvnihon (Offline)
The"Kewl Otaku" one

Send a message via AIM to cocoluvnihon Send a message via MSN to cocoluvnihon Send a message via Yahoo to cocoluvnihon
07-24-2007, 03:45 AM

i think most of the fellas are good looking on there i hope they like chocolate LOL