JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
aaeim (Offline)
New to JF

NEED HELP! Star Wars episode 7 - 09-22-2015, 12:41 PM

Ok hi, and sorry if there is an other post about this, or if I'm asking in the wrong place.

So i went and bought a 7/11 ticket for Star Wars thinking that at some point they would let me reserve time, date and seats on a theater of my choice. But it never happened. They just gave me some paper that says something about ムビチケweb page. So i went to the web page and couldn't find star wars listed.

Does anyone know what I'm suppose to do now? whats the point of this tickets if u cant really reserve a seat?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-22-2015, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaeim View Post
Ok hi, and sorry if there is an other post about this, or if I'm asking in the wrong place.

So i went and bought a 7/11 ticket for Star Wars thinking that at some point they would let me reserve time, date and seats on a theater of my choice. But it never happened. They just gave me some paper that says something about ムビチケweb page. So i went to the web page and couldn't find star wars listed.

Does anyone know what I'm suppose to do now? whats the point of this tickets if u cant really reserve a seat?
You may need to use the ticket machine inside the 7-11 store. Go back and as the clerk to help you. It is possible that seats are not available yet, and that you can't yet get a seat. But it would be best to check at the store where you got the ticket.