LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Demysia (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Demysia
08-12-2007, 08:31 AM

Ahaha yeah I watched a small segment of that movie on Youtube xD

The part where the woman was cutting her fingers was my favourite, and the blood somehow splattering on her face lol.

(#12 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-12-2007, 09:11 AM

I think I remember that part. But what I also liked was when the inspector came home, and it seemed everything was normal, and then his daughter walked in, bloodied up completely, and he didn't even really notice at first. xD I actually went to the website featured in the movie. THE DOTS WERE STILL INCREASING! O_O!!!

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

08-12-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demysia View Post
Ahaha yeah I watched a small segment of that movie on Youtube xD

The part where the woman was cutting her fingers was my favourite, and the blood somehow splattering on her face lol.
I thought it was funny when the little girl walked up to her dad and said "Mommy's funny" (or acting funny.. whatever). I just said "WTF?" and laughed a little >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
The bags of skin right? I actually knew, or rather guessed it, would be skin. But how it was collected was beyond me. Ugh... I cannot picture myself getting that size of a chunk of flesh just....shredded off of me from something like a human cheese grater.... >.>
ugh DDD: Tell me about it! But when they were getting the skin, I was wondering why there was so many baby chicks..

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Picture2Perfect (Offline)
JF Regular

08-12-2007, 10:49 PM

This sounds like a well good film, after reading some of the replies, i may have to purchase it.

thanks.
Will.

"You don't take a photograph, you make it."
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MihoSayuri (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to MihoSayuri Send a message via Yahoo to MihoSayuri
08-13-2007, 04:35 AM

Quote:
I think I remember that part. But what I also liked was when the inspector came home, and it seemed everything was normal, and then his daughter walked in, bloodied up completely, and he didn't even really notice at first. xD I actually went to the website featured in the movie. THE DOTS WERE STILL INCREASING! O_O!!!
I never saw the domain for the website. What's the URL?

Over and over, over and over,
You make me fall for you.
Over and over, over and over,
I try not to.

-Sydnie-
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-14-2007, 08:00 PM

Something like maru maru.jp. I don't remember. It's been a while since I've checked. It might have been taken down by now. Er, sorry.

Heh, teh kiddos. I kinda liked the little J-pop group in the movie.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-14-2007, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Something like maru maru.jp. I don't remember. It's been a while since I've checked. It might have been taken down by now. Er, sorry.

Heh, teh kiddos. I kinda liked the little J-pop group in the movie.
haha, not my type of music, but that "Mail Me" song got stuck in my head for days!

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-14-2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise View Post
haha, not my type of music, but that "Mail Me" song got stuck in my head for days!
Mhm. Oh. Have you heard of Galneryus? I love them!

(#19 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-14-2007, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Mhm. Oh. Have you heard of Galneryus? I love them!
No I can't say I have o.o Are they the ones that played in the movie?

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-14-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise View Post
No I can't say I have o.o Are they the ones that played in the movie?
Nope. Just a random moment of mine. It's a J-Progressive Metal band I've all of a sudden started loving. xD