LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
MihoSayuri (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to MihoSayuri Send a message via Yahoo to MihoSayuri
Suicide Club. - 08-11-2007, 11:01 AM

Has anyone seen this?

I believe it's an independent film. It's a great movie. It's very gruesome and kind of tastefully bad but I thought it was really good.

Over and over, over and over,
You make me fall for you.
I try not to.

-Sydnie-
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ButterflyDemise (Offline)
喜悦

08-11-2007, 04:42 PM

I love this movie~ I found none of it scary, but quite interesting.. some parts even funny

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-11-2007, 07:26 PM

Agreed. And there was a bit of interesting philosophy in there. But, when the schoolgirls jumped in front of the moving subway, got killed, and splattered their blood everywhere, and on a lot of people, I found it to be hilarious. xD

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-11-2007, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Agreed. And there was a bit of interesting philosophy in there. But, when the schoolgirls jumped in front of the moving subway, got killed, and splattered their blood everywhere, and on a lot of people, I found it to be hilarious. xD
What I found hilarious was when the 'school of blondes' jumped from the roof of their school. XD WTF?

"Even if a leapord sleeps at the end of your bed like a kitten, it still has the power to tear out your throat."
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-11-2007, 10:30 PM

Or how suicide became a pop trend? xD At the school, there were two or three who didn't want to jump, but got dragged down with the others. xD And then, one of them jumped because she was scared, right? But I thought the weirdest parts was with the bag of rolled up skin..... >.>

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
MihoSayuri (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to MihoSayuri Send a message via Yahoo to MihoSayuri
08-11-2007, 11:06 PM

Haha I'm glad I'm not the only demented one on this forum.

Yes, I love the mass suicide at the train!

Ichi!

Ni!

San!

XD

You make me fall for you.
I try not to.

-Sydnie-
(#7 (permalink))
Old
RenYamada (Offline)
New to JF

08-11-2007, 11:32 PM

Oh, I watch this movie with my mom...
Dear lord...
She was laughing at some of it...
I started to feel sick so I had my friend call me.
It's not that it's a bad movie..
I'm just a scaredy cat

お母さん:Sophieneechan
お姉ちゃん:Musicluver
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-12-2007, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihoSayuri View Post
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only demented one on this forum.

Yes, I love the mass suicide at the train!

Ichi!

Ni!

San!

XD
Yay! I love that scene! I have the awesome start web browser of The Suicide Club. It's also called Suicide Circle. Hm.. Oh, but if you wanna see it, here. awesomestart.com/suicidecircle Feel free to use it, too.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
喜悦

08-12-2007, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Or how suicide became a pop trend? xD At the school, there were two or three who didn't want to jump, but got dragged down with the others. xD And then, one of them jumped because she was scared, right? But I thought the weirdest parts was with the bag of rolled up skin..... >.>
haha, yes! XD
That was pretty odd.. me and my sister took guesses on what it was. For some reason both of our minds were so out of it, it took about a minute to figure it out. >.>

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

08-12-2007, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyDemise View Post
haha, yes! XD
That was pretty odd.. me and my sister took guesses on what it was. For some reason both of our minds were so out of it, it took about a minute to figure it out. >.>
The bags of skin right? I actually knew, or rather guessed it, would be skin. But how it was collected was beyond me. Ugh... I cannot picture myself getting that size of a chunk of flesh just....shredded off of me from something like a human cheese grater.... >.>