JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
sindri59 (Offline)
New to JF

Help naming 2 japanese Comedians. - 11-03-2007, 07:10 AM

I really cant seem to find this and I have been searching a bit.

I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me the names of 2 japanese comedians.

1. One is a really funny chubby girl of about 20-23 years old. She always says "いらっしゃいませ" in a really high voice. She got the main prize in the 2007 M-1 gran prix and she is a regular guest on london hearts and well other shows too but I can never remeber her name.

2. This guy I thing is quite new he has a bartender joke thing going but he is actually a ramenya-san. Hes always doing this posing thing at the camera as well. Hes quite young, early 20`s I think.

If anyone could tell me there names that would be great. Thanks in advance.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

11-03-2007, 07:59 AM

1. 柳原可奈子(やなぎはらかなこ)

2. Sorry I can't think of anyone that fits your description. In what programs have you seen him?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
sindri59 (Offline)
New to JF

11-03-2007, 08:25 AM

Ah Thanks.

Well about the guy you know the Tokio(the johnny`s band) show where the start of with talking to a comedian in like a hallway on the floor and then move on to like a big studio and have an interview with a celebrity and then there is this food section where 国分太一 is like the host. Well this bartender guy came once in the beginning hallway section quite recently, in this month i believe.

I also saw him on the show where 福田沙紀 from ライフ drama went to china and found some beautilful girl and asked that girl to introduce another girl whom she knew whom she thought was more beautiful than her. It went like that step by step they`ve done that kind of thing a few times I thing it was the most recent one.

But yeah hes not very major so I wouldn`t be surprised if you do not know him, but thanks for your help.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
masaegu (Offline)
永遠の愛

11-03-2007, 02:16 PM

I've been asking around about this guy with no success.

Are you sure that he works at or owns a ramen place? Does he speak Kanto or Kansai? As you say, he may be new but if he didn't already have a certain degree of popularity, I don't think he would appear in that Tokio show that you mentioned even in the 'hallway' section in the beginning...
(#5 (permalink))
Old
lanilani545 (Offline)
New to JF

I think this is who you're lookin for! - 12-02-2007, 06:10 AM

I believe it's 狩野英考. I had no idea who you were talking about and with research, I think it's him. I've seen him before and he's hilarious. He actually does not a bartender, but a male host. He's been on a few shows and is gaining popularity. I saw him on a show called 爆笑レッドカーペット.

His profile:
http://www.maseki.co.jp/main/Profile.../kano_pro.html

I think the ramen art you're referring to is where he goes "何にする?ラーメン つけ麺 僕、イケメン!" which means "what do you want? ramen, tsukemen, i'm ikemen (handsome)."
Sorry if this isn't right, ha ha.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
sindri59 (Offline)
New to JF

Smeh - 12-27-2007, 07:34 AM

Ahh thanx its him eiko kanou. Good that I found him, he is soo funny, am looking at his videos on youtube.