JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Movies & TV (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/)
-   -   Naruto (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-movies-tv/9659-naruto.html)

MazarDantechildofdevil 11-16-2007 02:24 PM

Naruto

Okay, sorry but i'm finally addicted to Naruto and just want people to talk about it... Hey and I need members on my Forum.. So if you play Naruto-Arena or love Naruto then... Visite my Forum.

muddyfunster2003 11-16-2007 11:09 PM

I have a couple of posters from the recent movie. Is there only one movie?

MazarDantechildofdevil 11-17-2007 05:09 AM

No, I think there's more... Hmm.. But I don't know them all...

miyavikuun 11-17-2007 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MazarDantechildofdevil (Post 297928)
No, I think there's more... Hmm.. But I don't know them all...

theres four movies and i was so obessed but stopped now i just like it

MazarDantechildofdevil 11-17-2007 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miyavikuun (Post 298136)
theres four movies and i was so obessed but stopped now i just like it

Lol... Well thanks for answering our question...

miyavikuun 11-17-2007 01:57 PM

your welcome you should have known this it is common knowledge

MazarDantechildofdevil 11-17-2007 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miyavikuun (Post 298374)

Well I'm not very commonly smart... lol...

MazarDantechildofdevil 11-23-2007 09:44 PM

Best Naruto Episode... EVER!!!

MySpaceTV Videos: naruto episode 133 by Timmus

Katchan6 11-23-2007 09:46 PM

uh watever u posted i cant see..

yay i'm up to season 2 -__-

SweetAngel 12-01-2007 05:20 PM

As a friend of mine said once before if you don't like Naruto you don't like anime.

MazarDantechildofdevil 12-15-2007 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MazarDantechildofdevil (Post 305280)
Best Naruto Episode... EVER!!!

MySpaceTV Videos: naruto episode 133 by Timmus

Woot? Can you see it now?

shoujobeat 12-16-2007 06:47 PM

so far I've watched only one of the movies the first one cause it was shown on t.v at first I was so crazy about naruto but now I really only watch it for sasuke, but then my honey disappered, I'm soo behind on the series it's not funny I only watch it on t.v once a week, but with the manga I a little bit a head of the anime. I hope they soon air the next moive but then that might be a year or two**sigh**

miyavikuun 12-16-2007 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoujobeat (Post 327908)
so far I've watched only one of the movies the first one cause it was shown on t.v at first I was so crazy about naruto but now I really only watch it for sasuke, but then my honey disappered, I'm soo behind on the series it's not funny I only watch it on t.v once a week, but with the manga I a little bit a head of the anime. I hope they soon air the next moive but then that might be a year or two**sigh**

ive seen the first and second but that is all

sukidesu 12-18-2007 08:37 PM

I like to watch Naruto..but since the anime is so so so slow, I read the manga...although the anime is much better than the manga.

Crelrn 12-18-2007 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetAngel (Post 314937)
As a friend of mine said once before if you don't like Naruto you don't like anime.

So far, I hate your friend :p

I liked Naruto when it first came out: it had character. Now it's just another series.

Cenade 01-02-2008 12:12 PM

Okay i didnt see anyone list the actual movies so:

- Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow

- Naruto the Movie 2: Great Clash! The Illusionary Ruins at the Depths of the Earth

- Naruto the Movie 3: Great Excitement! The Animal Panic of Crescent Moon Island

- Naruto: Shippūden the Movie

- Naruto: Shippūden the Movie 2 (scheduled for release in Summer 2008)

Hope that helps =]

Shinko 01-12-2008 03:45 PM

Naruto

Quote:

Originally Posted by miyavikuun (Post 298374)

(QUote=Shinko)My brother is a total fan of Naruto. If anyone is Naruto'ss #1 fan it is my 'lil bro. Anyways i would be happy to join you're forum.:mtongue:
SAYONARA!!!:mtongue: :rheart: :vsign: :mtongue: :vsign: :ywave:

miyavikuun 01-12-2008 03:47 PM

haha i made a quiz about naruto and you would have to be the ultimate fan to know everything in it

rehan 01-14-2008 07:11 AM

yup..anime naruto is how i got into japanese things..i really love the character gaara n shika..awesome!!

SakanaMidori 01-16-2008 02:26 AM

lol!

Yeah. I used to be obsessed too. Now I just like it. Secretly too, how sad is that?!

Yeah, the curse of HS, you have enough social problems just being a freshman, then, of course, you just HAVE to blurt out something in Japanese, repelling people 100 miles in every direction for fear of you being an anime obsessor and then placed into the cursed company of the crazy ones(and I've met some crazy ones)

So I "gave up" anime, and apprently I hate it and always have.

But to be completely honest, I was never obsessed with Anime, just one, just Naruto.

And I liked Japan before Naruto.

I like Anime because of Japan. Not Japan because of anime.

But no one will listen to that in full scale without already judging me and declaring me an anime obsessor and shunning me off.

And I know, I shouldn't care what people think, but I do...i've gone o bed crying over it time and time again.

Thankfully, I can get along with everyone by saying the right thing, in the right way(often times having to change my perspective in order to avoid lying)

I think it's cause I was friends with the creepiest kid in school in Elementary School...thus killing my social life...for the next 3 years...

Or that I made friends with the biggest prep in school in 6th grade...then he forgot about me(Just forgot? That doesn't evem make sense!)

Oh well, my babbling aside, Naruto IS amazing and I currently have 6 Japanese manga and 5 japanese anime dvds.

It's sad that its such a corporate sellout though, cause it actually is really good.

And Shikamaru is totally the best!^^

MazarDantechildofdevil 01-16-2008 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetAngel (Post 314937)

lol... That's good... and deep... ^.^; I like Naruto... And I love the First Movie ^.^; (Only one i've seen).

kireikoori 01-16-2008 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SakanaMidori (Post 358626)
lol!

Yeah. I used to be obsessed too. Now I just like it. Secretly too, how sad is that?!

Yeah, the curse of HS, you have enough social problems just being a freshman, then, of course, you just HAVE to blurt out something in Japanese, repelling people 100 miles in every direction for fear of you being an anime obsessor and then placed into the cursed company of the crazy ones(and I've met some crazy ones)

So I "gave up" anime, and apprently I hate it and always have.

But to be completely honest, I was never obsessed with Anime, just one, just Naruto.

And I liked Japan before Naruto.

I like Anime because of Japan. Not Japan because of anime.

But no one will listen to that in full scale without already judging me and declaring me an anime obsessor and shunning me off.

And I know, I shouldn't care what people think, but I do...i've gone o bed crying over it time and time again.

Thankfully, I can get along with everyone by saying the right thing, in the right way(often times having to change my perspective in order to avoid lying)

I think it's cause I was friends with the creepiest kid in school in Elementary School...thus killing my social life...for the next 3 years...

Or that I made friends with the biggest prep in school in 6th grade...then he forgot about me(Just forgot? That doesn't evem make sense!)

Oh well, my babbling aside, Naruto IS amazing and I currently have 6 Japanese manga and 5 japanese anime dvds.

It's sad that its such a corporate sellout though, cause it actually is really good.

And Shikamaru is totally the best!^^

*sigh* Well now...if I wasn't already scared enough of being an anime fan as it is....

MazarDantechildofdevil 01-17-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kireikoori (Post 359154)
*sigh* Well now...if I wasn't already scared enough of being an anime fan as it is....

O.o... nO it's not...

kireikoori 01-17-2008 05:35 PM

...huh? What's not?
What on earth are you talking about? o.o

Did you quote me by accident?

NarutoSasoriGaaraSasuke 02-06-2008 12:43 AM

Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is what my friend said about naruto she never heard of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: that is what i DID when she said she never heard of it shocking eh its morning un.............. :p oh yeah im gronded from the computer good thing my dang shesh im getting off the computer wait,why am i typing everything i say oh yea im a pupaphobic.(that means i am afaird of puppets)un go Dedara!!!! the end

zachart 03-03-2008 11:35 PM

Naruto is the best thing to come from the imagination of the world!!!

kiyuga 03-03-2008 11:41 PM

Naruto is an awesome series! the best there ever was!!!! I love most of the characters.......the imagination is just wonderful!!!!!

zachart 03-03-2008 11:54 PM

I introduced a friend to Naruto and she loves it!! She cannot stop talking about it!!!

kiyuga 03-03-2008 11:55 PM

LOL i got my mom into naruto.......its kinda creepy cause she is in love with sasuke...........

zachart 03-03-2008 11:57 PM

well it could be worst!!! she could think that one of the girls!! ( my friend does not like the same sex!!!)

kiyuga 03-03-2008 11:59 PM

Ha ha.......yeah i guess.......all she talks about is sasuke....and she gets annoyed when i talk about kiba or gaara^^

zachart 03-04-2008 12:02 AM

does she know what happens to saska??

kiyuga 03-04-2008 12:06 AM

yep.......but she loves him just the same.........i happen to love most of the characters so yea.........

zachart 03-04-2008 12:07 AM

well sorry but she will be hooked until he either dies, kill naruto or something she does not like!!!

kiyuga 03-04-2008 12:10 AM

ha ha so true.......but you can always go back to the earlier books and episodes.....

thalia4 03-04-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MazarDantechildofdevil (Post 297224)
Okay, sorry but i'm finally addicted to Naruto and just want people to talk about it... Hey and I need members on my Forum.. So if you play Naruto-Arena or love Naruto then... Visite my Forum.

hey naruto fan here if you are a naruto fan join in to naruto club for naruto fans. Pm me or narutoluvr.!! :vsign:

light0yagami 03-04-2008 01:25 AM

my favorite character is sasuke, i havent seen much shippuden yet but from what i have saw sasuke and itachi are my favorites, what are your favorite moments in the series?

sequoya 03-22-2008 01:07 AM

i wanna join the naruto fan club!

khikarugal 04-15-2008 06:40 PM

I love Naruto. He's my favorite character because he can change the bad to good. I love masashi kishimoto for creating a character like Naruto, and I love Toshiro Masuda for the wonderful soundtrack, seriously, naruto's got the best ost.

jackt 04-22-2008 10:40 AM

i love naruto, espicially now its getting super exciting
and for some of those users that dont know where to get it i found a cool site to get a bunch of asian media for free, tokiemedia.com