LinkBack Thread Tools
(#441 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-12-2010, 03:32 PM

\m/(>_<)\m/

THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!

For all you people interested in this sort of thing(\m/(>_<)\m/), TAMA has a page on their site with information on Yuki's kit set up from Versailles' live at Nagoya BOTTOM LINE on 3/5. It includes the list of equipment, information on how exactly he has it set up, a gallery, 360 view of the thing, and there will supposedly be an interview. Anyway, check out this awesomeness:

TAMA Drums | TAMA, Always #13 - YUKI (Versailles)

\m/(>_<)\m/
(#442 (permalink))
Old
ivor12 (Offline)
New to JF

03-21-2010, 07:10 PM

Hi, does anyone know when the album Jubilee will be released in Europe/America? Or is it so that it won't be released outside Japan at all? o.O
(#443 (permalink))
Old
YoshimiTheEthereal (Offline)
Neo-Nebula

03-25-2010, 04:07 AM

I have no idea, but if it will be released in those places, it should be through Maru Music. You should keep checking Maru Music's website and maybe even HotTopic.

Quote:
"And so, if you say in a beautiful rose there are thorns, in Lareine there is me, and behind that there are these guys (Emiru, Mayu, and Machi)."
~Kamijo
(Kamijo is the beautiful rose and Emiru, Mayu, and Machi are the thorns.)
(#444 (permalink))
Old
ivor12 (Offline)
New to JF

03-26-2010, 03:06 PM

Okey, thanks for the info, I will check their homepage.
(#445 (permalink))
Old
Ogre (Offline)
New to JF

04-06-2010, 05:59 PM

Oh,hi, can anyone plizz tell me what's the Yuki's real name??? I'm desperate of searching..... plz...

(#446 (permalink))
Old
HiryuuKi (Offline)
JF Regular

04-13-2010, 02:46 PM

Yuki's real name...
Hmm, well honestly, I don't think you will find it on the internett, or any other place for that matter... Hmmm... It just say, Unknown on all the sites I'm on...

Any Norwegian fans here? If there is, someone gonna watch them on DesuCon, June 26th? I hope I can go, would be awsome! But it's eight/nine hours by train, and plane is too expensive...

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say it on the Internet."

"This is the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents."
(#447 (permalink))
Old
ivor12 (Offline)
New to JF

04-14-2010, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiryuuKi View Post
Yuki's real name...
Hmm, well honestly, I don't think you will find it on the internett, or any other place for that matter... Hmmm... It just say, Unknown on all the sites I'm on...

Any Norwegian fans here? If there is, someone gonna watch them on DesuCon, June 26th? I hope I can go, would be awsome! But it's eight/nine hours by train, and plane is too expensive...
Are you kidding me? Im Norwegian, living in Sarpsborg! I didn´t know they was coming to Norway, but since they are, I have to go! Uhm btw, where is it? If it´s in Oslo, its not far for me
Well anyways, I must ask my friend to join right away, cuz I´m going to see Versailles!
(#448 (permalink))
Old
HiryuuKi (Offline)
JF Regular

04-14-2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivor12 View Post
Are you kidding me? Im Norwegian, living in Sarpsborg! I didn´t know they was coming to Norway, but since they are, I have to go! Uhm btw, where is it? If it´s in Oslo, its not far for me
Well anyways, I must ask my friend to join right away, cuz I´m going to see Versailles!
Yeah, the yearly DesuCon, June 26th and 27th! They are comming 26th! It's in Oslo, Oslo Kongressenter I want to go, but non of my friends like Versallies

Håper dere får en fin opplevelse hvis dere går!

Priser er ikke bestemt ennå, men tidligere DesuCon har ikke vert spesiellt dyrt! Når prisene kommer ut kan du forhåndsbestille billetter

"If you don't have anything nice to say, say it on the Internet."

"This is the Internet, where men are men, women are men, and little girls are FBI agents."
(#449 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-03-2010, 04:14 PM

Mad Hatter's Versailles interview at VROCK FEST '09 has been posted:

Aristocrats at V-Rock Fest: Versailles
(#450 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-04-2010, 12:18 PM

There's a band called versailles? I swear why do they always pick French names?=S

pz ! <3