JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   Blood Stain Child (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/12817-blood-stain-child.html)

Excessum 02-25-2008 01:46 AM

Blood Stain Child

As many of you have noticed... i am not much in-to the whole J-metal, or J-rock scene for that matter, yet there is this one J-metal band that cought my attention by the balls and never did let go. They are known as

Blood Stain Child

And this thread is dedicated to them and people on JF, who enjoy their music, or are willing to get addicted to it...
...just like i did.

Now... What is BSC, you might ask... there is no simple answer, since their music is as constant as a mad coyote under dope, yet in short- they are a melodic death metal band from Japan whose lyrics are mostly in English and who like to experiment with their sounding and musical directions. While their debut album "Silence Of Northern Hell" was a hardcore, thrashy compilation of death metal songs with obvious different influences, the next albums showed a more unified style and the addition of some industrial metal sound due to use of synthesizer and sampling. Their latest work- "Mozaiq" has in many ways achieved the impossible - a harmonic (as much as it is possible o/c) symbiosis of Death metal and trance sound, which i see only as a one step in their idiomatic/unique style.

But enough with the words, here are some videos for you to enjoy and judge:

Freedom (from the Mozaiq album):

Thruth (from the Idolator album)

Silence of the Northern hell (Their first music video from their first album with the same name)

Here are the downloads of all of their albums:
Linku

And here's some additional info:
>Wikipedia page of the band<
>Their Myspace page<

So... am i the only one on this forum who enjoys their work?

NaruNaruChan 02-25-2008 01:48 AM

Oh! I love those guys!! Freedom was the first song of theirs I listened to and I loved it!!

Miyavifan 02-25-2008 01:58 AM

I've never heard of them, but might give them a try.

Excessum 02-25-2008 02:00 AM

You bad, bad fangirl... go to my room! X)

But i am glad to not to have to carry this burden of being addicted to their music alone on my own ^_^

Have you ever seen 'em live, NaruChan?

tifa 02-25-2008 02:47 AM

aside from i have no idea of what their sayin.. i love the beats and the screamin the vid... ah boy another reason 4 me 2 go japan.....*looks at bank account..sees dust balls..yep im broke:mad: .* oh well when ever i get there:vsign:

Acidreptile 02-25-2008 03:23 AM

Yup they are cool.I liked the songs that you sent me of them Excessum.:vsign:

Nakishee 02-25-2008 03:40 AM

I do like their sounds,
Mr. dreadlocks there has no choice but to remind me of the whole korn scene >_<
but from those pvs i think the hard core cake is thoroughly taken by Blood Stain Child, lol
I especially like Freedom, it's so cool!!

Excessum 02-25-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acidreptile (Post 410621)
Yup they are cool.I liked the songs that you sent me of them Excessum.:vsign:

*does Dracula voice*
It's a pure pleasure to spread this addictive disease across the world. mwahahhaa

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nakishee (Post 410629)
I do like their sounds,
Mr. dreadlocks there has no choice but to remind me of the whole korn scene >_<

It's funny, you are not the 1st person who draw parallels between BSC and nu-metal bands in some way or another... though i haven't got the least idea why o_O

Miyavifan 02-25-2008 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excessum (Post 410554)
You bad, bad fangirl... go to my room! X)

But i am glad to not to have to carry this burden of being addicted to their music alone on my own ^_^

Have you ever seen 'em live, NaruChan?

lol... nah... I'll go to Hitsu's room, or Minase's, or Haru's..... :D

Excessum 02-26-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miyavifan (Post 411173)
lol... nah... I'll go to Hitsu's room, or Minase's, or Haru's..... :D

I actually meant NaruNaruChan... you are not a BSC fan at all X)