- I also love themm

AnCafé will rule the world!!!!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
zombiedoll (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to zombiedoll
luna Sea - 12-20-2009, 03:20 AM

Never heard any luna sea, buuuuut I fucking love Sugizo. Synchronicity makes me weep. Weird? Does anyone know where I can watch Synchronicity? Not the music video, but the whole movie?

Okashi desu ne...
(#23 (permalink))
Old
rozurainbow (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to rozurainbow
Thumbs up 01-27-2010, 11:31 AM

Luna Sea is truly one of the best band of allll times. My favorite songs are shine, storm and i for you.

kokoro kara kimi wo aishiteru
kimi ni furu hikari wo
atsumete agetai
subete I for you.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
cadbru00 (Offline)
New to JF

06-02-2010, 09:31 AM

LUNA SEA seems getting back together...

Quote:
May 29, 2010 is 21th anniversary of LUNA SEA’s formation.
Official website was updated this day and official twitter and youtube channel was launched at the same time.
Just a word “REBOOT” and unidentified vieoo are displayed on top page.
LUNA SEA is the rock band formed by 5 members – RYUICHI, SUZIGO, INORAN, J, SHINYA. On May 29, 2010 their history started from the first live at Machida PLAY HOUSE in Kanagawa. In 1991 they made their major debut with their 2nd album “IMAGE”.
They had overwhelmed Japanese music scene with incredible speed. They performed legendary outside 100,000 audience gig, and performed in Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Sometimes they encountered “stormy” weather, then people called them “the band calling storm”. They came to the end on Dec 26th-27th in 2007 at Tokyo Dome gig.
Then in 2007 they performed 1 night revival gig at Tokyo Dome on the day of a total eclipse of the moon since 7 years ago.
Dec 21th, 2010 is again the day of a total eclipse of the moon.
LUNA SEA gave us unidentified message on the day of full moon on May 29th -a total eclipse of the moon-…
We have no idea what is going to happen.

LUNA SEA Official Website
LUNA SEA official website
LUNA SEA Official MySpace
LUNA SEA on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
LUNA SEA Official Twitter
http://twitter.com/lunaseaofficial
YouTube LUNA SEA CHANNEL
YouTube - LUNASEACHANNEL's Channel

Source: 【LUNA SEA】”REBOOT”
Quote:
LUNA SEA Declaring Their "REBOOT!!" on Twitter!
2010-05-31
twitter / Kawamura Ryuichi / SUGIZO / LUNA SEA

In 2000 LUNA SEA announced the "curtain fall" of their band activities, however, on May 29th at 0 o'clock the message "LUNA SEA REBOOT" was released, which is strongly suggesting a revival of the band. On this day, the band, which had been formed 21 years ago, had held their very first live, making it a memorable day. In 2007 they had held a one night limited performance, which inherited a deep meaning as in the fact that it was held during the night of a full moon.

Held on December 24th that year at TOKYO DOME, during that one live of their limited reunion, vocalist RYUICHI had stayed and said: "Let's meet again some time under the clear sky." Despite this promise LUNA SEA had ended that night once again.

It's been two years since the band members reunited once again at the "hide memorial summit", which had been presented by X JAPAN on May 4th in 2008. As the time of the break is nearing it's 10th year, the signs of a LUNA SEA revival play closer to reality again.

LUNA SEA Declaring Their "REBOOT!!" on Twitter! - MUSIC JAPAN+ -news+-
here's the video teaser of the reboot thing (from their official youtube channel)

YouTube - LUNA SEA REBOOT