JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   [Australian] GPKISM (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/13801-%5Baustralian%5D-gpkism.html)

ReiIsMyAlterEgo 03-28-2008 04:53 AM

[Australian] GPKISM

GPKISM

signed to Cure - Kiwamu's label n_n

Project GPKISM started in spring/summer 2007.

Kiwamu (BLOOD) found GPK's myspace, then asked him to do a remix of BLOOD's song Dead-Hearted - this you can find in the Dead-Hearted Remix album n__n I think GPK's mix is called Dead-Hearted (Tears Of Fallen Angel Mix). It's reeeaaalllly prettty n_n

Kiwamu really liked what GPK did, and so GPKISM is signed to Cure - Kiwamu's label, and Kiwamu himself joined GPK n_n (since GPKISM music is in English, it's probably not exactly J-Rock, but Kiwamu's there to make it officially J-Rock, plus it's signed to a J-record)

Their first album Sublimis was released 9th Jan 2008 - BUY IT NOW!! (if you haven't already) you can get it from YesAsia or CDBaby

GPK - Vocal, Composing [about Ken - he is not Japanese xD most people think so, but he doesn't even live in Japan xD]

Kiwamu - Guitar

GPKISM is the manifestation of baroque essence fused with electro/industrial sound, creating a unique world both decadent and sublime.
~ Gothique Prince Ken

Official Site

Myspace

NanteNa 06-12-2008 04:21 PM

Alright girls. I've had this thread closed for the day. Pretty much because we're having some issues with Mr. GPK himself.

It seems he does pop in and out of this place to stalk his fangirls. Also it does seem that he's very pissed about truth coming out.

This means that your 'fabulous' idol has some issues. Both with being social AND with the fact that most countries, including Australia, has the freedom of speach. Meaning, that whom ever he feels like sueing for this, he cannot.

Honestly I've never listened to his music. And after this, I definitely don't want to. His socalled 'fans' aint ruining the business for him. HE is.

I don't know what pointe I am trying to make here. But if you could all please narrow this crap down to what the *cough* to GPK can tolerate, then that would be great. ^^v

Thanks girls<3
Now thread back open.

CassInsomniac 06-12-2008 04:28 PM

It's all gone.....

Well, I guess this way things will seem more civil and nice and less fangirly... hehehe....

I still don't know what to think regarding that blog that was written...

Did anyone else read it?

Obscene 06-12-2008 04:36 PM

O_O Wow. Uhm, I don't know what to say. I've listened to a bit of his music, and it's ok.

But, I don't think I'm entirely interested now. >>
Is he good live? :O

NanteNa 06-12-2008 04:40 PM

I read it. Also I've spoken to WUIJSHAAA about it and I'm really pissed. ò_ó (if u didn't notice already)

Obscene 06-12-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NanteNa (Post 512714)
I read it. Also I've spoken to Yara about it and I'm really pissed. ò_ó (if u didn't notice already)

I read it too, but, I'm not going to respond about it. >>

Yes, it's obvious you're pissed. O_O -pat pat-

NanteNa 06-12-2008 04:53 PM

Sorry. >_<'' I'll back outta the thread now. ^^ Only entered to post the tiny message overthere. *pokes entry* So.. keep it clean and very decent. *nod*

Miyavifan 06-12-2008 08:42 PM

ok, it seems I missed something. What's going on, exactly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CassInsomniac (Post 512700)
It's all gone.....

Well, I guess this way things will seem more civil and nice and less fangirly... hehehe....

I still don't know what to think regarding that blog that was written...

Did anyone else read it?

I don't know anything about a blog that was written.

Touya 06-12-2008 10:38 PM

I read it and posted a blog on my myspace about it.

What a funny piece of literature it was. I ripped it to shreds. Someone PMed me the damn thing and said they wouldn't friend me unless I took him off my page. Ridiculous.

I was wondering why the thread has been closed.

I guess we should apologize for our violent argument then?

Anyone got a date on the new release yet?

And if GPK is still unclaimed we should think about a sharing system.

By the way keep an eye out on your other J Forums Cause someone is going around spamming that LJ link. And it's not Rei doing it. I have every screen name she owns and I belong to sites she can't get to in Australia. I don't like the accusation you made.

Miyavifan 06-12-2008 10:47 PM

whoa. Who had a violent argument? I'm sorry. I am just completely lost.

A sharing system is not a bad idea, I suppose? But how come? Does everyone here want him?