JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   Ellegarden (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/14086-ellegarden.html)

Tsuruneru 04-04-2008 04:28 AM

Ellegarden

ELLEGARDEN a super awesome punk band you may heve herd of them but if not you should.
YouTube - 【PV】Ellegarden - Salamander
YouTube - Ellegarden - Space Sonic [MUSIC VIDEO]
YouTube - ELLEGARDEN Red hot
YouTube - 【PV】Ellegarden - Fire Cracker
YouTube - Ellegarden - Jitterbug [MUSIC VIDEO]

emiluvsjmusic 04-04-2008 07:49 AM

ellegarden added me on myspace!! :D they rock

Tsuruneru 04-05-2008 08:27 AM

hey thats great nice tetsu image GO TETSU:vsign:

emiluvsjmusic 04-05-2008 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuruneru (Post 449123)
hey thats great nice tetsu image GO TETSU:vsign:

why thank you :D

Tsuruneru 04-06-2008 07:34 AM

your welcome what is your favorite ellegarden song?

emiluvsjmusic 04-06-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuruneru (Post 450121)
your welcome what is your favorite ellegarden song?

hmm probably salamander :D you?

Tsuruneru 04-06-2008 08:58 PM

I also say salamander:vsign:

Tsuruneru 05-06-2008 07:43 PM

ELLEGARDEN has been in the process of creating a new album since last year, however, during the band’s activities, there arose a difference in opinion regarding the motivation for creating a new album. We no longer feel we are able to create an album that we would be satisfied with, and after much discussion we arrived at the conclusion to end the creation of the album and suspend the band’s activities indefinitely. All previously decided shows (including shows not yet announced) up until early September 2008 will still be performed.

We want to thank everyone who has supported ELLEGARDEN from the bottom of our hearts. In order to once again create new music as ELLEGARDEN, each of us wants to work on our own personal growth and development. Thank you for everything.

ELLEGARDEN Leader, Shinichi Ubukata

Cyclamen 05-06-2008 07:48 PM

I went to see them last year in Tokyo. They're good... too commercial for my taste, but have some nice songs.
A friend of mine introduced me to them... I guess now that they're breaking up he'll be pretty sad.

Tsuruneru 05-06-2008 08:25 PM

im sure there just taking a break.

Rogozhin 05-27-2008 01:52 PM

I hope they're just taking a break....because they're awesome!

"Kaze no Hi" is my favourite song of theirs.

Nakishee 05-27-2008 02:01 PM

I play Good Morning Kids every morning before I go to school :D
lifts my spirits, makes me think i can beat down the man!!!

Tsuruneru 05-30-2008 07:58 PM

ellegarden inspiored me in so many ways best hopes for them

barthez4 08-02-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogozhin (Post 498533)
I hope they're just taking a break....because they're awesome!

"Kaze no Hi" is my favourite song of theirs.

I know this is bumping a two-month old thread (with my first post on this site, ha...), but Ellegarden is far and away my favorite Japanese band. Kaze no Hi is also one of my favorites, along with Yubiwa, Monster, and a lot more. I don't know Japanese beyond common phrases that I hear in anime (which I just recently got into in the last year or so), so I really appreciate the fact that they can convey the right emotions through their sound rather than solely by their lyrics.

Tsuruneru 08-10-2008 04:39 PM

So what are the members of ellegarden gonna do now stop playing all together or be in different bands?

emiluvsjmusic 08-11-2008 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuruneru (Post 559000)
So what are the members of ellegarden gonna do now stop playing all together or be in different bands?

"We want to thank everyone who has supported ELLEGARDEN from the bottom of our hearts.
In order to once again create new music as ELLEGARDEN, each of us wants to work on our own personal growth and development.
Thank you for everything."

That's what it said on their myspace, so I'm guessing they're going to go solo for a while and then get back together...

Miyavifan 08-11-2008 11:01 PM

That's how it seems to me.

Tsuruneru 08-12-2008 08:08 AM

Well then that answers my question.