JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

Send a message via ICQ to saphire Send a message via AIM to saphire Send a message via MSN to saphire Send a message via Yahoo to saphire Send a message via Skype™ to saphire
Poitrine - 06-27-2008, 09:58 PM

Okay, I've scanned, scanned again and then re-scanned the J-music threads and I'm PRETTY SURE that there isn't already a thread for these guys. And I decided they need one, so here it is! (If there is a thread, sorry)

The band is called Poitrine (which means 'breast' in French >: D) and the lineup is as follows:

Vocals - Sayo

Guitar - Urala/Urara

Guitar - Ginga

Bass - Denu

Drums - Yusuke

I think Yusuke is a new member, because he isn't in all the pictures. Only recent ones.

That's the band with Yusuke (he's the one on the far left). After him, from the left, is Denu, Sayo, Ginga then Urala.

It's pretty hard to find information on them (though I haven't tried that much). In any case, they don't have a wiki.theppn page yet. However they do have:

A homepage - Poitrine Official HP
A livejournal thing - 彩色下刻 【さいしきげこく】
A fanlisting - {LAST} w h i t e // POITRINE fanlisting
And music (I don't think they have any PVs):
Maple Syrup Cocktail
Daidai to Mizu
Ninen Möbius

I'm guessing the name of the last song is German, and if so they certainly like foreign languages right? Also, those aren't all of their songs, that's just my current favourites.

For anyone who's interested, I CLAIM SAYO (although Ginga looks quite good currently,if you look on his profile), and I have music to send if you want. I hope someone likes them, they deserve to get noticed more.

I eat you. Yup, tis true. Really.

That will mean nothing to everyone, except some people who aren't on this site

Just to confirm Mitsuru, Sayo, Suzuya and Ginga belong to me on JF. Not much point in saying since what's gonna happen? But it's fun all the same
(#2 (permalink))
Old
DivineBled (Offline)
Bloody St Elegance

Send a message via Yahoo to DivineBled
06-27-2008, 11:31 PM

They sound really really good

To listen to D'Narco Revolution:

http://www.myspace.com/dnarcorevolution

To join D'Narco Revolution's fan-club:

http://www.myspace.com/heavenlyhellrenegade

Countdown until D'Narco Revolution 2CD Release:2 months

Countdown to tour: 5 months starting in NY.

Currently: Hanging out with the guys. Working on 2 Additional CD's and 4 Pv's. Packing for Tokyo, leaving for Tokyo Nov. 11,2008
(#3 (permalink))
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

Send a message via ICQ to saphire Send a message via AIM to saphire Send a message via MSN to saphire Send a message via Yahoo to saphire Send a message via Skype™ to saphire
06-28-2008, 06:56 PM

Agreed Any songs yu want by them? Just ask here, or PM or wtever (and I'm glad someone took some notice )

Just to confirm Mitsuru, Sayo, Suzuya and Ginga belong to me on JF. Not much point in saying since what's gonna happen? But it's fun all the same
(#4 (permalink))
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

06-29-2008, 07:15 PM

Well, this thread was a bit of a flop wasn't it? SOMEBODY POST!!!! These guys deserve to get noticed!

*kicks out at the world*

Darnit. Plus, I shouldn't be double posting, but I think this situation calls for it. It would look strange to have this message in my previous post.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

06-29-2008, 09:13 PM

Aww they're all soo adorable<33
And they have a song with my name in the title. XDD
I already like them a lot. ^^

And I claim Denu! XD
(#6 (permalink))
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

06-29-2008, 09:33 PM

Thank yu! : DDD *is mega happy* Yush, they are adorable <3

Denu is so funny XD He always has funny hair and expressions. Pics for yu, to celebrate yur claiming:

Yu know, this band has so many pictures of themselves topless and the like. Urula and Sayo have too I think. I don't know about the others, but still, that's 3 out of 5.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

06-30-2008, 01:56 AM

Haha you're welcome, and thank you. ^^
He's so cool and adorable.
Do you know if there are any clips of them on YouTube? I couldn't find anything, not even comments, just pictures. >_<

And about the topless thing, that's awesome! I love when Jrockers take off their shirts. XD

Oh, and do you think you could please upload some of their music? That would be so greatly appreciated! ^^
(#8 (permalink))
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

06-30-2008, 02:12 AM

No :\ I can't find any comment videos with them in either. Not even any PVs. But, I have a Japanese friend who might be able to find something... I'll get back to yu on that ^^

And sure thing! I'll post here when I've uploaded some, okiesh?

(I love it when J-rockers do the topless thing too <3)

(#9 (permalink))
Old
ilovedaisuke7 (Offline)
Shwink. XD

06-30-2008, 02:15 AM

Ahh that sucks. I read somewhere that they haven't even released a PV yet. >_<
Oh that's awesome! Hopefully your friend can help find something.

Yay! Sankyuu very much<3
(#10 (permalink))
Old
saphire (Offline)
BOOM! ... Ya.

06-30-2008, 02:36 AM

Shougo no Tenshou Midori.mp3
Ninen Mobius.mp3
Daidai to Mizu.mp3
Haikei, Shinsekaihe.mp3
Maple Syrup Cocktail.mp3

Those are the only songs I have for the moment, but I will be getting more during the week ^^ If yu request one specifically I'll make sure to get it quicker, kay?