JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   Klaha (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/21183-klaha.html)

YoshimiTheEthereal 11-28-2008 06:24 AM

Klaha

3 Attachment(s)
Does anyone here like Klaha? I've just now started listening to his music and I really like the little that I have been able to find (MP3s are hard to find and my PC can't play videos right now). I think his voice is amazing!

Arikado 11-28-2008 06:35 AM

Yes! Another Klaha fan! I also love Klaha's voice, especially his opera-style singing. XD

Kyoiism 11-28-2008 11:40 AM

I tend to like his Malice Mizer days, myself.

Arikado 11-28-2008 10:05 PM

I don't know why Klaha doesn't get very much attention here on JF. The only time I hear about him is when he's grouped with Malice Mizer. True, his MM days were great, and a lot of the songs he sang were awesome (and some of my favorites), but it seems like hardly anyone considers him "worthy" as an individual. I think he has something special, even if he's not as big as Gackt, Kyo, Miyavi, etc. Anyway, that's my short rant... Anyone else think Klaha deserves more credit?

YoshimiTheEthereal 11-29-2008 05:12 AM

I definately do! Anyone who can sing opera like that is special. His voice is so beautiful I just want to wallow in it until I melt! :chococat:

By the way, does he sing opera in any songs besides "Seinaru Toki Eien No Inori"? Especially in his solo music?

smse89 01-03-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal (Post 635318)
I definately do! Anyone who can sing opera like that is special. His voice is so beautiful I just want to wallow in it until I melt! :chococat:

By the way, does he sing opera in any songs besides "Seinaru Toki Eien No Inori"? Especially in his solo music?

hmm..in malice mizer, the songs where he sings opera are shiroi hada ni kuruu ai to kanashimi no rondo(u GOTTA hear this! i think only he can sing this song:) ) , and mayonaka ni kawashita yakusoku. in His solo music, i dun think so since i think he wanna try his vocal skills at other music genres like jazz, and spanish guitar kind of songs which i think he did it very well..his voice is truly versatile and unique..miss him so much!!

u can try liestening to red room- garasu no hana..it has the sapnish feel in it..and his voice are quite close to his opera like singing voice in mm.

Miyavifan 01-03-2009 04:55 PM

I have only heard two songs, from his Malice period. But I definitely think he deserves more credit.

He's beautiful, isn't he?

YoshimiTheEthereal 01-04-2009 05:10 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks for the info, guys!

He is a pretty good looking guy. Good enough for me. Plus, I think that voice could win me over, anyway! :D

Have you watched "Bara no Konrei"? He is awesome in it!

Is he still doing his solo career or did he quit? He hardly has any music . . .

GhidXoraH 01-04-2009 02:11 PM

He was my favorite of Malice Mizer's three vocalists.

Miyavifan 01-04-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshimiTheEthereal (Post 657896)
Thanks for the info, guys!

He is a pretty good looking guy. Good enough for me. Plus, I think that voice could win me over, anyway! :D

Have you watched "Bara no Konrei"? He is awesome in it!

Is he still doing his solo career or did he quit? He hardly has any music . . .

I hadn't even heard of it. :o