JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#561 (permalink))
Old
TakashimaTsukasaToshimasa (Offline)
JF Regular

07-11-2009, 11:43 AM

I will say nothing, cuz you just don't get it.
Well .. so that's the end of discussion.

Japan Rullz! =^.^=
(#562 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-11-2009, 11:48 AM

Emm.. My opinion is sure very important

Well, Salvanas.. First I were on your side because it´s true that lots of fangirls listen to music just because image of interprets (not only about j-music...). But I think you went too far now. Global true is that some people simply "fell in love" with their look but you CAN´T say to concrete girl that she listen to them just because of that! This little offends me. I believe that lots of people like Gazette because of their music- don´t forget that they have male fans too. Their music is simply good and their look is just +, not the only thing.

But on the other side... I little understand this. I often feel aggressive and jealous because of all those girls groups which play in clothes and make-up making them look like b*tches. Sometimes I think that they´re popular just because their sexuality, not music. Maybe this is similiar from male view on Gazette.

P.S. If you understand what I´m trying to tell, congratulations. I wouldn´t.

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-11-2009 at 03:38 PM.
(#563 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

07-11-2009, 12:17 PM

Yeah ... Usually girls like them cuz they are sexy or something and not cuz of their music. I don't like girls like that, they are nothing but stupid to me. And I like bands cuz of their music and not cuz of their look.

Japan Rullz! =^.^=
(#564 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-11-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakashimaTsukasaToshimasa View Post
Yeah ... Usually girls like them cuz they are sexy or something and not cuz of their music. I don't like girls like that, they are nothing but stupid to me. And I like bands cuz of their music and not cuz of their look.
So try to understand his male view on Gazette. It can be similar like we see this {word removed}-music-groups You can´t tell that Uruha sometimes isn´t doing too.. sexy.. he irritates. For us it can be just (perfect! XD) adjacent thing but he can feel worse about it, in the same way as we look to girls who don´t sell their music but their body.
Ooh, I don´t know how to say what I mean I have to learn more english...
The truth is that for example mucc aren´t atracttive for me at all but I love their music. And Gazette´s music is the same quality for me.

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-11-2009 at 03:32 PM.
(#565 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

07-11-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauja View Post
So try to understand his male view on Gazette. It can be similar like we see this {word removed}-music-groups You can´t tell that Uruha sometimes isn´t doing too.. sexy.. he irritates. For us it can be just (perfect! XD) adjacent thing but he can feel worse about it, in the same way as we look to girls who don´t sell their music but their body.
Ooh, I don´t know how to say what I mean I have to learn more english...
The truth is that for example mucc aren´t atracttive for me at all but I love their music. And Gazette´s music is the same quality for me.
You're right ..
You know .. Uruha actually hates to wear shorts. He wears them because fans expect that from him. :/

Japan Rullz! =^.^=

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-11-2009 at 03:32 PM.
(#566 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-11-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
You're right ..
You know .. Uruha actually hates to wear shorts. He wears them because fans expect that from him. :/
Lol.. he should let it to Reita then
(#567 (permalink))
Old
JF Regular

07-11-2009, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Lol.. he should let it to Reita then
Eheheh .. they should all wear shorts sometimes. lol.

Japan Rullz! =^.^=
(#568 (permalink))
Old
Mauja (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-11-2009, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Eheheh .. they should all wear shorts sometimes. lol.
One word: TRUE.

Hmm yeah, when we´re talking about Gazette, for me is really unattractive Ruki :/ I like his voice (and I can´t imagine any other for gazette songs ) but I think he´s quite ugly.
(#569 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

07-11-2009, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lself View Post
salvanas@ I have to say that Yoshihiko, although I love him to death, is reallly not all that attractive. Yet heidi is still my favorite band. I'm sure a lot of other people could say the same about different bands. Sorry, but we're not all that shallow...
Also lots of them look great without makeup too.
I'd have to maybe agree.
heidi is a really great group, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

You're a fangirl because you find them attractive. If they were ugly, you wouldn't like them as much. Simple fact. How else do you think the music industry makes its money? It's your horny urges which fill their managers pockets with money.

Ah, what a typically failure of a response. So, I'm not gay, but I want to give them blow jobs. Yeh, nice going kid, made real sense there.

And just to clarify, I'm fine with my great looks thanks, I don't have to need to feel jealous of men who wear make up in order to look good

Quote:
1.Ok ... -.-' Are you really that stupid? .. Even if they were ugly they would still be great, cool, nice, charming and all ... It's music that matters not the look!!!!!!!!

2. ... Give them as many blow jobs as you want .. I don't care.
Do you like them only cuz' you wanna give them blow jobs or what? <_<"

3. It's their problem if they like to wear make-up and not yours. And like I said .. for me they look good with and without make-up.
You completely misunderstood what he said. He was being sarcastic. or something.

@ Salvanas, though. I have to disagree. I like many bands where some of the members aren't very attractive, or at all.

Quote:
seriously? Not even Tatsurou?

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 07-11-2009 at 03:39 PM.
(#570 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-11-2009, 03:43 PM

Alright, alright Ladies. I was wrong, and I was biased.

I take my views from the fact that 90% of the girls on this forum are rabid fangirls.

I'm sorry for judging you. But the main points still stand.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -