JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
[American] KoRn - 02-19-2009, 02:00 AM

Any fans of Korn on JF?
AOL Radio powered by CBS Radio
Should be a link to an online radio station of ALL Korn in the rock section

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."

Last edited by SephirothVVC : 02-24-2009 at 06:49 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
02-19-2009, 02:20 AM

I like Korn I think they're a great band havnt listened to them lately but I definitely was a fan of the Untouchables Cd. I like there older stuff more though they make rather good music if you ask me.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

Send a message via MSN to SephirothVVC Send a message via Skype™ to SephirothVVC
02-19-2009, 02:24 AM

yeah the older music they made i think was much better than what they have recently come out with. untouchables was definitely one of the best

"I despise practically everything about human life, which does limit one's weekend activities."
(#4 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

02-19-2009, 02:27 AM

Yeah, so whats your favorite song by them I think I have to many but the first I heard from them was "Freak on a Leash" damn that song was awesome I was like in the sixth grade then though. lol But I knew the whole song.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

02-19-2009, 02:28 AM

i liked them until a little bit after 1999 & the whole nu-metal came to light...& its really not the same after david (the hottest drummer EVER!) left the band...
...although it would be great to have them sing "twist" at my wedding...

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku
(#6 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

02-19-2009, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reihiino View Post
i liked them until a little bit after 1999 & the whole nu-metal came to light...& its really not the same after david (the hottest drummer EVER!) left the band...
...although it would be great to have them sing "twist" at my wedding...
WTF when did David leave I just saw it. Damn can they be the same without Brian or David. That's disappointing.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#7 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

02-19-2009, 02:35 AM

I dont think i have a favorite song cuz there are so many great ones, but "thoughtless" is definitely up there! i like how intense all their songs are, so heavy. made high school nice and angsty^.^hahahaaa

(#8 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

02-19-2009, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
I dont think i have a favorite song cuz there are so many great ones, but "thoughtless" is definitely up there! i like how intense all their songs are, so heavy. made high school nice and angsty^.^hahahaaa
haha I liked that one too there was something about A.D.I.D.A.S and "Make Me Bad" too. Theres not to many singles I can say I hate or dislike by them there new stuff isnt as interesting as the old but I still will give a listen.

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#9 (permalink))
Old
SephirothVVC (Offline)
Death Is The Cure

02-19-2009, 02:42 AM

i liked all their albums until see you on the other side which is in my opinion is when it started going downhill... so many of their songs make you feel like you need to make other people listen!

(#10 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

02-19-2009, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothVVC View Post
i liked all their albums until see you on the other side which is in my opinion is when it started going downhill... so many of their songs make you feel like you need to make other people listen!
Yeah I remember making others listen, this guy in my class I think he fell in love with Korn due to "Freak on a leash." I can agree with you there I think there music kinda went down hill when they released "See you on the Other Side" but Ya know I always try to give something a chance. Especially if I really really like the band. I can't condemn them yet. I think with losing David and Brian they lost some key components to their sound though. unfortunately.

Rest in peace Kyle <3