JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Deluhi - 09-11-2009, 06:15 PM

OK, so for whatever reason, there isn't a DELUHI thread here (at least there's one for Matenrou Opera! ), so I suppose I should make one XD.

DELUHI was formed on January 2008 under the name GRAVE SEED. They changed their name to DELUHI four days prior to their first live, which was on February 29, '08 at Ikebukuro Cyber.

For all the Americans: the majority of their music is available via US iTunes. so please purchase from there. They said in an interview that they would love to travel to other countries and perform there as long as they know there are fans there. By purchasing via iTunes, you show them that there is an audience here for them.

For everybody else: I was at their official site, and a new single will be released on the fourth of November. They will also be having a 2man live throughout Japan with Matenrou Opera during November (I'm still in shock, since I'm all over anything these two bands do).

Finally, there is a fan group on Myspace called DELUHI USA. They are creating a fanbook with the intention of sending it to the band. They have extended the final date for comments/art to the first of December because of the lack of participation(last I knew, there were only 3 international comments and 22 American).

If you like the band, please send your comment/fan art to deluhiusa@gmail.com, HOWEVER, the comment cannot be longer than one page, and neither of the two (comments and art) can be of a sexual nature. They also want you to send your name and state(or country if you're international). This will also show the band that there is an audience for them outside of Japan.

deluhi

DELUHI on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

MySpace - DELUHI USA - 20 - Female - DELUHIville, Massachusetts - myspace.com/deluhi_usa
(#2 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-12-2009, 09:14 PM

I love DELUHI! They are one of the best new bands out there i think:P
I'll definitely look that stuff up.

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

09-13-2009, 07:12 PM

I can't do itunes. no ipod.

hide... always in my heart. I love you.... my pink spider....
My one wish is 2 meet Kyo. seriously.
R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#4 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-14-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyavifan View Post
I can't do itunes. no ipod.
You don't really need an iPod for iTunes. Sure, it was made primarily for the iPod, however since I ran out of space on my iPod, I transferred the files to my PSP. Also, you can burn the music onto a CD.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

09-14-2009, 10:37 PM

well, it's pointless when I don't have one. also, I use lib comps, so can't dl the program.

R.I.P. Jasmine....
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 03:53 AM

OK, people, for those who don't know, there is a site called CureMedia U.S.A - PURE J-ROCK . They play loads of Jrock, and at their forums, one of the polls they have is for you to vote for your favorite band on the list. They will show it to the bands' management or to the bands themselves. You can vote for up to two, and DELUHI is on the list! While you're there, listen to their live broadcasting!

www.CureMediaUSAcom • View topic - Your VOTE Counts at Cure Radio!

Last edited by spoonybard : 09-16-2009 at 04:43 AM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 04:34 AM

I couldn't believe Sadie had so few votes on there...maybe cause they are already pretty famous compared to the others? I voted for Sadie and DELUHI

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
MiyuNaoko (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MiyuNaoko
10-19-2009, 07:23 PM

Hah, deluhi is one of my favourite band as well ^__^

Lupo Label~!  ♥
(#9 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-29-2009, 03:00 AM

ALRIGHT!!! New information regarding the new single; it's not actually a single, but a mini album, and it's called Yggdalive. There is a total of NINE SONGS!!!! If you would like to listen to them, you can either go to their official MySpace, or to their official site.

deluhi

Also at the site is information regarding a CD/DVD that is going to be available ONLY in Fool's Mate. It's s Fool's Mate edition of TWO HURT, including an unreleased song called LORELEI, and the DVD consists of concert footage of them performing Rebel: Sicks, Shadow: Six, S[k]apegoat, and Shade. It also has a 16 page color booklet. I apologize for not posting about this earlier, because they will be accepting preorders for this particular CD/DVD until 10/30, but I just found out about this today.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miyavifan (Offline)
I Support DBSK always...

10-29-2009, 04:06 PM

I don't see an actual link for ordering though. Is one there?

{edited} NM. I found it.
FOOL'S MATE WEB SHOP

I'm stuck on how to add it to my cart though.

R.I.P. Jasmine....

Last edited by Miyavifan : 10-29-2009 at 04:09 PM.