JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Shilp (Offline)
New to JF

The Neutral - 09-21-2009, 01:35 AM

hi everyone!

ever since i heard the opening song of narutaru, i completely fell in love with it xD and now im wondering if anyone knows where to get, or has any songs/albums of the band called the neutral. I cant find them anywhere.. and youtube has only 2 songs so, if anyone knows anything,.. please help.

this is their homepage: THE NEUTRAL
(#2 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

09-21-2009, 01:41 AM

just checked all the nice bittorrent sites as well as a few relatively unknown sites... can't find anything yet... can't be too popular of a group yet.. once, I had to register with a french site to bittorrent Le Viager, so maybe you might find a japanese site hosting it.

IamKira
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Shilp (Offline)
New to JF

09-21-2009, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
just checked all the nice bittorrent sites as well as a few relatively unknown sites... can't find anything yet... can't be too popular of a group yet.. once, I had to register with a french site to bittorrent Le Viager, so maybe you might find a japanese site hosting it.
hey.. thanks so much for trying =D
but yeah.. havent found any torrents , and there is only one song on emule to download. and i cant speak (or read)..(or type xD) japanese.. so i have no idea where to go or where to register for that matter :S