LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Maruchii (Offline)
New to JF

06-04-2010, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzey View Post
Oh yeah I heard about the some DJ who said that U-Kiss look like lesbians that made be laugh. HOw can guys be lesbians??IDK Yes a lot of fans took the whole matter seriously that they wanted an apology from him.
LOL! Someone called them lesbians??!? HAHAHAHHAHHAHAA! Do you have like a link to this or something? I wanna read this.

lol srry I'm a random newbie here

U-KISS ♥
(#82 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

06-04-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruchii View Post
LOL! Someone called them lesbians??!? HAHAHAHHAHHAHAA! Do you have like a link to this or something? I wanna read this.

lol srry I'm a random newbie here

U-KISS ♥
Sure I will give the links so you can read it. Yeah Dj Mo Twister called them lesbians. He also said the Korean guys also look lesbians in general. I think he is just jealous.

Here are the links.
DJ Mo Twister responds to U-Kiss fangirl rage
Fans want an apology from Filipino DJ for insulting U-Kiss

Last edited by lizzey : 06-04-2010 at 05:57 PM.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-08-2010, 06:36 PM

yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I mean, I can kinda see where he is coming from if you think about critiquing the mindset of fangirls, or of kpop, as a whole. What with dressing feminine and acting feminine and the fanservice, I mean, if you aren't used to it you would definitely be confused. Although, the beastly, masculine, look is actually quite popular these days in kpop. However, if he is going to write things like that he should know his stuff about the subject and be prepared for the consequences, such as fangirls. And maybe that's why he did it? Maybe he wants attention?

Anyways, it was a pretty funny article, and I laughed a lot even tho I love U-Kiss. Those pictures kind of make them look gay lol but I am definitely not complaining fanservice<3

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Maruchii (Offline)
New to JF

06-10-2010, 12:33 AM

LOL! thanks lizzey for the links!

This DJ actually seems kina cool lol.

I have a few friends who aren't really into kpop who have said the same thing. People have mistaken pictures of kevin as me before too. (lol I totally take that as a compliment :P)

I guess if the fans didn't act up they wouldn't seem as dedicated. OH WELL. I find the whole thing funny hahaa :P
(#85 (permalink))
Old
TJkills (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to TJkills
Cool there enjoyable - 06-10-2010, 01:01 AM

they need to bring the music to the states...mtv.......they would make it big over here......there swagg is crazy......they would blow a hole through kanye sweaters lol
(#86 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

06-14-2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lself View Post
yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I mean, I can kinda see where he is coming from if you think about critiquing the mindset of fangirls, or of kpop, as a whole. What with dressing feminine and acting feminine and the fanservice, I mean, if you aren't used to it you would definitely be confused. Although, the beastly, masculine, look is actually quite popular these days in kpop. However, if he is going to write things like that he should know his stuff about the subject and be prepared for the consequences, such as fangirls. And maybe that's why he did it? Maybe he wants attention?

Anyways, it was a pretty funny article, and I laughed a lot even tho I love U-Kiss. Those pictures kind of make them look gay lol but I am definitely not complaining fanservice<3
I still think he jelous and doesn't understand fanservice. I agree he needs to know his stuff before he talks. He just made tons of fan girls mad.
The picture of Kevin with the teddy bear does make him look gay. My poor Kevin always being target as gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruchii View Post
LOL! thanks lizzey for the links!

This DJ actually seems kina cool lol.

I have a few friends who aren't really into kpop who have said the same thing. People have mistaken pictures of kevin as me before too. (lol I totally take that as a compliment :P)

I guess if the fans didn't act up they wouldn't seem as dedicated. OH WELL. I find the whole thing funny hahaa :P
ROLF You are welcome Maruchii! People who don't know about K-pop or visual kei too, don't know. Really people have mistaken your pictures of Kevin as you that is cool. I find it funny too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJkills View Post
they need to bring the music to the states...mtv.......they would make it big over here......there swagg is crazy......they would blow a hole through kanye sweaters lol
I know they should really bring their music to the US. I doubt it, but I so wish they did. Asian artist have hard times breaking into the American music industry. LOl Kanye comment made my day.

Last edited by lizzey : 06-14-2010 at 01:13 AM.