JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Lix - 12-23-2009, 04:54 PM

So I had already created a thread for this band, but it got deleted. However, this time, I have places where I can direct people to if they are interested in this band, so hopefully, it won't get deleted.

For all of the Suicide Ali fans out there who don't already know about this, Yuu, the former guitarist has a new band called LIX. The band was created on 11/28/09, and the members are Ryu on vocals, Yuu and Yasuhiro on guitar, Sho on drums, and Higuuchi Yuusuke as a support bassist for their shows. Their first single is called 「Noah」, and will be sold at their first live at Nanba ROCKETS on 1/30/10. It will be available for sale at stores on the third of February, and is limited to 1000 copies.

Their official site is LIX. official website

If you want to hear samples, their MySpace is LIX. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

If you are interested in preordering the single, you can do so at CD > Single - LIX. / Noah (an advance order!!) - Japanese biggest industrial label!!! There are also links on that site of all the other places that the single can be ordered from, so if you don't have PayPal, you can order it from Roger from Tainted Reality by writing him an e-mail at roger@taintedreality.net(remember to tell him that you want to use check or money order to purchase it, and include your address). The only issue is that he hasn't put anything about them up at the Tainted Reality site other than how they WILL be selling the single. :S
(#2 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-25-2009, 07:44 PM

If there is anybody else at this site interested in this band, or who know people interested in this band, and might be going to Japan in February, from the seventh to twelfth, they will perform at three places, and have an instore event.

2/07- Osaka, Nishi-kujo Brand New
2/11- Ikkebukuro RUIDO K3
2/12- Otsuka RED-Zone

The instore event will also be on the eleventh, and will be held at Jishuban Club.

The performance at Brand New is called, 「the end~Battle 3~」, includes performances by LIX. SUICIDE ALI, SINCREA, dieS, and the birdman. Doors open at 17:30(5:30 pm), and the event starts at 18:00(6:00 pm), as usual. Advance tickets cost 2000(21.90 USD)( and will be on sale on 12/29; tickets at the door on the day of the event will cost 2500(27.38 USD).

Yuu keeps updating his blog with details on each event, so...

The instore event at Jishuban Club will start at 13:00(1:00pm) and consists of a Q&A panel, prize drawing, and autograph/handshake session.

Last edited by spoonybard : 12-25-2009 at 08:41 PM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-26-2009, 09:05 PM

LIX. has a YouTube Channel!!! \m/(>_<)\m/ The first(and at the moment only) video is basically a promotion video where they are filmed getting their pictures taken, introduce the members and say which bands they were in, information about their first live, and their single. The first song you hear part of is called Hikari no Furu Sekai, and the second song is my favorite(even though I've only heard part of it XD), Re:vive. Here's the link:

YouTube - LIX. 始動![1st Contact]
(#4 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-27-2009, 09:37 PM

LIX. has extended the playing time of the sample for the fourth track, Hikari no Furu Sekai at their MySpace page. Please check it out.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-30-2009, 06:09 PM

LIX. has extended the playing time of the samples for each of the songs on their mini album, please check it out:

LIX. on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-01-2010, 09:44 PM

XD

I made a mistake; Re:vive was the only song they had increased the playing time for, HOWEVER.... they increased the playing time of The stairs to [nightmare] today... so please go to their MySpace and check it out, because it's only been heard by five people.

\m/(>_<)\m/
(#7 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-04-2010, 02:12 AM

More information regarding the live at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 on 3/11; the live is called 『[Kotonoha] moment』, and the bands that will be performing are:

CODE7203-KineSicS
M
LIX.
Nil delete heads
Rainman
Galloway
ANOTHER DIMENSION
Danger ☆ Gang

Doors open at 16:00(4:00 pm), and the performances start at 16:30. Advance tickets will cost 3000 and will be on sale on 1/18, tickets at the door on the day of the event will cost 3500.

Also, there is information on the benefits included with their first single [Noah] when bought at certain stores.

Jishuban Club- comment DVD
ZEAL LINK-comment "Type A" CD
Pure Sound- Type A photo set
I.D. PILOT DEAD ONE- Autographed poster
HOLIDAY CD(Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka)- Type B photo set
Brand X- Type C photo set
Like an Edison- Tokyo and Nagoya, Type D photo set; Osaka, Type C comment CD

Obviously, the ones purchased at the Darkest Labyrinth store will be signed by each member.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-10-2010, 01:55 AM

Alright! LIX. has a new video up at YouTube with a clip from their secret live. Check it out:

YouTube - LIX. 始動![2nd Contact]
(#9 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-12-2010, 03:51 PM

For all of those who are interested in this band, their songs will be played on 1/21 at this site J-Music Revolution on a show that's on from 8-10 pm(I don't know if that is Japan time, since Yuu posted this in his blog, and the site itself says that the time zone is central time in Mexico...). To listen, click on the "button" under where it says J-Music Revolution Radio.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-14-2010, 05:31 PM

Here is a list of places that will be or already are playing LIX.'s songs:

CureMedia - Visual Kei J-Rock One-stop Site(If you want to hear something specific, you can log into your MSN Messenger, add curerockradio@live.com, and request between 12-6 pm pacific from Tuesday to Sunday)

KGRG-FM - Homepage(During Candydive Pinky Heaven(Saturday nights/Sunday morning 12 am-3 am)

Tainted Reality(During Candy Coated Black Dream on Mondays from 8-10 pm eastern, but I'm sure that you can request them during the Tainted Reality request show on Thursdays, from 8-10 pm eastern; request via AOL or Skype; their username for both is TRrequest)

Rádio AniMIX - A rádio de todos os seus momentos há 5 anos

J-Music Revolution (They will be playing their songs starting on 1/21 on a show called Roku Roku Roku, which starts at 20:00, and that might be the time in central Mexico, but I'm not sure)

WOLR Radio FM - Broadcasting Around the World!

La Rose Bleue

For the people who want to request something(via Cure Rock Radio and Tainted Reality), here are the songs' names again, as well as the track number(make sure you are as specific and include as many details as possible when you are requesting; at the moment, this is the only album they have available, so you don't really need to worry about telling them the name of the album):

2- Re:vive
3- The stairs to [Nightmare]
4- Hikari no Furu Sekai

I'll keep everybody updated if and when Yuu posts more sites.