LinkBack Thread Tools
(#191 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-16-2009, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisukeKigurou View Post
Thanks, but I need more information than that. I really don't know what to believe anymore.
Any type of music that doesn't interest you "all sounds the same". To me all country music and opera sound the same. It's not because they really do sound the same, but because I am not putting any effort in to hear the differences...nothing to get upset about.
(#192 (permalink))
Old
spoonybard (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 02:52 AM

You should listen to the GazettE, Matenrou Opera, DELUHI, ClearVeil, UnsraW, DIO-distraught overlord......*huff* *huff*

Anyway, **** what they say; a lot of people ask me why I listen to music that's in a language I can't understand, but to me, those are people who don't understand music. I find that listening to music in a foreign language is more interesting because you can in a way feel what they are trying to express by things like the tone of their voice and the tempo of the song, as well as how the song is composed.
(#193 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 02:54 AM

Thanks! I'm prolly going to take a break from Jrock and any forum of Japanese music. I just need time to think. BTW I did some reasearch on the Japanese music industry and I came a cross some information. I was reading a preview of a book called "The Japanese music industry". Basically a person did an interview of what people in the music industry in Japan are looking for.

These are the three things they look for

1. How they play (meaning their music)

2. Image

3. Uniqueness

I just needed to say that. This still doesn't mean I am NOT going to take a break. But this whole thing about how they all sound the same is BS. I mean just try and compare Dir en grey to The GazettE really do they sound the same? No what about D=out and An Cafe? I to me Japanese bands don't sound the same.
(#194 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

09-16-2009, 02:56 AM

Then why do you need other people to validate this for you? Listen to the music you like. If you enjoy the music, that's all that matters.

郷に入っては郷に従え
(#195 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-16-2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Thanks! I'm prolly going to take a break from Jrock and any forum of Japanese music. I just need time to think. BTW I did some reasearch on the Japanese music industry and I came a cross some information. I was reading a preview of a book called "The Japanese music industry". Basically a person did an interview of what people in the music industry in Japan are looking for.

These are the three things they look for

1. How they play (meaning their music)

2. Image

3. Uniqueness

I just needed to say that. This still doesn't mean I am NOT going to take a break. But this whole thing about how they all sound the same is BS. I mean just try and compare Dir en grey to The GazettE really do they sound the same? No what about D=out and An Cafe? I to me Japanese bands don't sound the same.
Why would a fan "take a break" from music he or she likes?
(#196 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 03:13 AM

Because, I'm tired and I need to think ( i do this with anime too when I can't think about it for myself.) I've been having a rough week people wont leave me alone and I almost got my ass kicked today for no reason. And on top of that, I'm getting bugged by the same person who almost kicked my ass. Plus there's this other person that is "helping" the guy who almost kicked my ass, harrass me.

I just need a break from everything. (I'm planning on taking a break from here and from anime and stuff)
(#197 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-16-2009, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Because, I'm tired and I need to think ( i do this with anime too when I can't think about it for myself.) I've been having a rough week people wont leave me alone and I almost got my ass kicked today for no reason. And on top of that, I'm getting bugged by the same person who almost kicked my ass. Plus there's this other person that is "helping" the guy who almost kicked my ass, harrass me.

I just need a break from everything. (I'm planning on taking a break from here and from anime and stuff)
Do you think people are going to have more respect for you for giving up your hobbies because they tell you to? Do you think they will stop bugging you if they see you as an easy target who quickly does what they say is cool?
(#198 (permalink))
Old
darksyndrem (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to darksyndrem
09-16-2009, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Any type of music that doesn't interest you "all sounds the same". To me all country music and opera sound the same. It's not because they really do sound the same, but because I am not putting any effort in to hear the differences...nothing to get upset about.
Not only that, but people that don't find interest in a particular genre of music, don't listen to it.
(#199 (permalink))
Old
DaisukeKigurou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-16-2009, 03:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Do you think people are going to have more respect for you for giving up your hobbies because they tell you to? Do you think they will stop bugging you if they see you as an easy target who quickly does what they say is cool?
Nope, but I really don't care. I haven't slept well in weeks because I constantly have people on my ass nonstop. So what am I supost to do? You tell me...
(#200 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-16-2009, 03:45 AM

Quote:
Nope, but I really don't care. I haven't slept well in weeks because I constantly have people on my ass nonstop. So what am I supost to do? You tell me...
Bullies want to get a reaction. You are giving a reaction. If you can not give a reaction and show they that they aren't affecting you, then they will move on to someone else.