JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

12-17-2009, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Yeah I know :''D I LOVE WATCHING THE PV! xD They look like they're actually having a party. If I had the money I would totally hire them for one of my parties to fire it up. Haha!! Damn that'd be HOT!

Nyahh, Diru prolly spread bad rumors. lol. Now all jrockers hate us? I hope not.. XD

Hahaha, omg that's so stalkerish : P
He has that awesome aura of a child. He makes you wanna play (no sexual). Really. It's weird, but he has the effect of wanting me to never grow up. Just run around in jumpsuits and eat lollipops all day long. Maybe rap out a few lines or something. Haha XD I wish I could go see them. But ohhh well...
Oh my gosh that would be so awesome to hire them for a party! Lol, wishful thinking though I'm sure.

I hope all jrockers don't hate you guys either!

Lol, he totally does have that aura about him. When I listen to is songs I feel all playful (no sexual meaning here either). It just makes me happy. Lol, I sing along to the parts that I know in the songs. I just can't help it!

I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter and she already loves LM.C. When ever I play Loud Mucker Complex she gets all excited and starts running around and dancing. It makes me so happy
Old
NanteNa (Offline)
sixth gun.

Send a message via Skype™ to NanteNa
12-17-2009, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allene7 View Post
Oh my gosh that would be so awesome to hire them for a party! Lol, wishful thinking though I'm sure.

I hope all jrockers don't hate you guys either!

Lol, he totally does have that aura about him. When I listen to is songs I feel all playful (no sexual meaning here either). It just makes me happy. Lol, I sing along to the parts that I know in the songs. I just can't help it!

I have a 1 1/2 year old daughter and she already loves LM.C. When ever I play Loud Mucker Complex she gets all excited and starts running around and dancing. It makes me so happy
Yeah sadly. Heck, if I win 200,000 bucks I would totally hire them! : D My calendar this year is one of them Lotto ones. If I get 10 Christmas trees on it, I win a million Danish kroner. Which is basically 200,000 USD. :'D Imagine a birthday party with them. Omg! I'd hire them for my housewarming party when I move to Copenhagen! Hahah XD All my friends (and non-friends) would attend the party just for that. lol.

Yeah exactly. :'D Maya totally has that effect on people. I like how him and Aiji are so different. Maya is the playful, goofy one who LOVES kids. And Aiji is more reserved, cool rock-fella, you know? :'D

Omg, I'm totally gonna raise my future kids with LM.C, Michael Jackson, Miyavi and Big Bang. XD haha

[ <-- Jordan's heart! \(Ò_ó)/ ]
Follow me on TUMBLR
"Well if a chick has a problem with the way I conduct myself I'd draw the bitch
a map to the nearest exit and stamp "fuck off" on her forehead."
- Pot Roast
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

12-18-2009, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanteNa View Post
Yeah sadly. Heck, if I win 200,000 bucks I would totally hire them! : D My calendar this year is one of them Lotto ones. If I get 10 Christmas trees on it, I win a million Danish kroner. Which is basically 200,000 USD. :'D Imagine a birthday party with them. Omg! I'd hire them for my housewarming party when I move to Copenhagen! Hahah XD All my friends (and non-friends) would attend the party just for that. lol.

Yeah exactly. :'D Maya totally has that effect on people. I like how him and Aiji are so different. Maya is the playful, goofy one who LOVES kids. And Aiji is more reserved, cool rock-fella, you know? :'D

Omg, I'm totally gonna raise my future kids with LM.C, Michael Jackson, Miyavi and Big Bang. XD haha
Ooh, good luck getting ten Christmas trees! Have you gotten any yet?

Haha, yeah Aiji definitely has that cool rocker feeling about him. I love Maya's playfulness! He just seems so fun! Him and Aiji are a great combo

Lol, yeah I praise her when she gets excited to LM.C. I'm doing my best to encourage her to like they're music. She's got an early start so I think she'll definitely continue to be into it. I had her listening to it before she was even born I'll definitely raise any future kids the same way...since of course this is the best way
Old
lself (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-29-2009, 05:13 PM

LM.C has a second album coming out! And a European tour! For those lucky enough to live in Europe...
LM.C Album and European Tour - news - JaME U.S.A.

雅はアメリカに行きます!
빅뱅하고 태군하고 허영생하고 동방신기하고
MBLAQ하고 아웃사이어하고 F.Cuz하고 U-Kiss를사랑해요!
Old
Anemone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-11-2010, 09:16 PM

Hello...I've just recently learned about LM.C, but of course I love them >.<
I like A blueberry night and Chemical King Twoon the best at the moment.

And I know it's not my buisness, but does anyone know Maya's real name? I'm pretty sure Aiji's is Mizui Shinji (Pierrot wikipedia page-so it might not be correct)
Old
Allene7 (Offline)
The Nymphic Ninja

01-11-2010, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
Hello...I've just recently learned about LM.C, but of course I love them >.<
I like A blueberry night and Chemical King Twoon the best at the moment.

And I know it's not my buisness, but does anyone know Maya's real name? I'm pretty sure Aiji's is Mizui Shinji (Pierrot wikipedia page-so it might not be correct)
Maya's real name is Yamazaki Masahito

Hehe, I love Chemical King Twoon! My favorite though is Loud Mucker Complex!
Old
Versaille (Offline)
New to JF

01-12-2010, 02:24 PM

I think that is Boys and girls their best song ...I want to go to Hungary to concert...but my parents don't want to let me go... ...they are sooo selfish...
Old
MiyavisJRockPrincess (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to MiyavisJRockPrincess Send a message via MSN to MiyavisJRockPrincess Send a message via Yahoo to MiyavisJRockPrincess
01-27-2010, 05:50 PM

Mayaaaaaaaa
*giggles*
so hot i him in the video chemical king twoon

and aiji
hehe
i love his hair

XxStArBaBiIxX-I Tim Yeung
Old
GreyGhost (Offline)
JF Regular

Location: My body may be in Florida, But my heart and soul are in Japan
07-30-2010, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
IS Lm.c their full name? Never heard of them. i'll check'em up.
well it's abbreviation is LM.C and that's what it goes by, but it stands for lovely mocochang.com

anywho I'm a HUGE fan of LM.C I even put punky hearts all over my room

alice nine