JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   Gackt (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/439-gackt.html)

deadthinker 01-29-2007 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjrockerxnekox (Post 31099)
that is SO hilarious!!!! XD

even my dad (who despises Gackt b/c of my obsession) was laughing

yey youve seen it! i loved it its so cute ha haa wow your dad noes who he is! mine couldnt care less ^^

xjrockerxnekox 01-29-2007 02:25 AM

lolz only cauze hez forced 2 kno,i have a poster and a framed pic of him up in the gameroom (aka my living room upstairs) so everytime he comes up he sees him...and when he gets in my car he hears him....and when i take over the tv he watches the moon child movie or his vids or sumethin...my parents are dyin 4 my infatuation 2 end,but they have no idea itz never going to XD

deadthinker 01-29-2007 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjrockerxnekox (Post 31102)
lolz only cauze hez forced 2 kno,i have a poster and a framed pic of him up in the gameroom (aka my living room upstairs) so everytime he comes up he sees him...and when he gets in my car he hears him....and when i take over the tv he watches the moon child movie or his vids or sumethin...my parents are dyin 4 my infatuation 2 end,but they have no idea itz never going to XD

haa haa make them suffer for the good of gackt howtness ^^
my mum or dad noes nothing about any jrock bands i like and my mums letting me go to canda to c diru and she has no idea who the hell they r ^^

xjrockerxnekox 01-29-2007 02:29 AM

LoLz omfg that is so awesome!!!! i wanna go!!! they were really close 2 where i used 2 live but i couldn't go cauze i had a minor shallw e say...disagreement? with my mother last minute and...yeah... XD

deadthinker 01-29-2007 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjrockerxnekox (Post 31107)
LoLz omfg that is so awesome!!!! i wanna go!!! they were really close 2 where i used 2 live but i couldn't go cauze i had a minor shallw e say...disagreement? with my mother last minute and...yeah... XD

yep im v excited im going with my friends so should be uber fun ^^ oh my god that sucks that u couldnt go!!!!!!! im guesseg when u say minor u mean full scale argument haa haa

xjrockerxnekox 01-29-2007 03:21 AM

LOLZ yeah jsut about XD

i hope u enjoy urself tho!!! =^.^=

deadthinker 01-29-2007 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjrockerxnekox (Post 31127)
LOLZ yeah jsut about XD

i hope u enjoy urself tho!!! =^.^=

^^
thankyou!! i hope so to hee hee

Rikku777 01-29-2007 03:35 AM

Help!

I want a Gackt poster and live in the U.S. Does anyone know where I can find one? You guys are lucky. At least your parents let you listen to that stuff. My Mom would have a cow if she knew I liked Gackt and stuff. But he is just so hot!!!!!! And talented! Is moon child good?

deadthinker 01-29-2007 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikku777 (Post 31134)
I want a Gackt poster and live in the U.S. Does anyone know where I can find one? You guys are lucky. At least your parents let you listen to that stuff. My Mom would have a cow if she knew I liked Gackt and stuff. But he is just so hot!!!!!! And talented! Is moon child good?

try yesasia.com!!!!
wow why wont your mum let you its not like its offensive she sounds harsh!!!!
my mum doesnt so much let me she doesnt doesnt even no i listen to it cause she never pays attention.
moon child is gd!!!!!

Rikku777 01-29-2007 03:41 AM

My mom thinks that stuff Is evil and thinks japanese are bad because they worship stuff other than God and she does not like anything mystical or fantasy. Why? I guess she just thinks it's evil. I just keep all that stuff out of her sight! I'm 16 I can do what I want to a certain point. Thanks for the info! I'll check it out!