01-06-2007, 09:43 PM

[I like her too! Really. Thats all,hehe
(#22 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
Where can i download Ayumi's music videos?? - 01-07-2007, 05:58 PM

Dear fellow ayumi fans =D I'm sure that at least one of you, or hopefully everyone here has some sort of 'music vids by ayumi hamasaki download' resource. There's this song im looking for - Jewel by none other than Ayu-chan. ^^ I've heard frm various sources that the video costed as much as 100million yen. But im nt really surprised as real diamonds were actually featured in the video(jus as expected from ayu-chan's mv, strictly keeping a "genuine only" policy). Unfortunately, i've failed miserably, as an ayu-fan, by not being able to locate the vid. The song was no prob ofcos, but the video's wads really troubling me. Frankly speaking as well, I've fallen desperately in love wif the song+vid that i've been hving countless sleepless nights jus so i can ponder abt how i'll go abt finding for the jewel music vid the nxt day. So pls, if anyone has any info on whr to get tt music video, pls post it on the forum? Arigato in advance XD
P.S. The music video im looking for is not the live ones, i, like the ayu-sponsors, desire the genuine video! =P and er.. as a 1st-time user of this site, im nt quite sure how to post this properly.. so if i sent it to the previous person by some accident.. culd u kindly post it on a public thread for everyone to c? thx loads

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-07-2007 at 06:01 PM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

01-08-2007, 10:01 PM

Ayumi Hamasaki. Is this your Jewel video? I hope so. Any Ayu song can be found at: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 01-10-2007 at 03:24 AM.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-09-2007, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Ayumi Hamasaki. Is this your Jewel video? I hope so. Any Ayu song can be found at: YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Yeah it is.. =D however.. videos frm youtube cant be downloaded can they..? =( If anyone noes how to dl videos frm youtube pls do tell thx for the effort anyways
(#25 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-09-2007, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
Yeah it is.. =D however.. videos frm youtube cant be downloaded can they..? =( If anyone noes how to dl videos frm youtube pls do tell thx for the effort anyways
Oh sorry, didn't know you wanted a site.

Ayumi Hamasaki > Download (CM)

You can download Jewel here, this is one of the best Ayu sites. Hope it works out.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-09-2007, 03:39 PM

Arigatou Kanji-kun! That helps alot =D

A minute outside the toilet is longer than a minute inside

Last edited by CoolNard : 01-09-2007 at 03:52 PM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

01-09-2007, 04:15 PM

You can download Jewel here, this is one of the best Ayu sites. Hope it works out. [/quote]

well... i've actually tried tt site.. but it says they're only for public viewing..? And apparently.., u need a password to be able to extract the file or watch/listen to it... And i don't.. =( however, im really grateful for ur help and time ^^ thx again!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
風林火山

01-09-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
You can download Jewel here, this is one of the best Ayu sites. Hope it works out.

well... i've actually tried tt site.. but it says they're only for public viewing..? And apparently.., u need a password to be able to extract the file or watch/listen to it... And i don't.. =( however, im really grateful for ur help and time ^^ thx again!

hmmm. that's strange, I thought for sure it would work. let me try another. I'll get abck to you soon.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
daniyumi (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to daniyumi Send a message via Skype™ to daniyumi
01-13-2007, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Dear fellow ayumi fans =D I'm sure that at least one of you, or hopefully everyone here has some sort of 'music vids by ayumi hamasaki download' resource. There's this song im looking for - Jewel by none other than Ayu-chan. ^^ I've heard frm various sources that the video costed as much as 100million yen. But im nt really surprised as real diamonds were actually featured in the video(jus as expected from ayu-chan's mv, strictly keeping a "genuine only" policy). Unfortunately, i've failed miserably, as an ayu-fan, by not being able to locate the vid. The song was no prob ofcos, but the video's wads really troubling me. Frankly speaking as well, I've fallen desperately in love wif the song+vid that i've been hving countless sleepless nights jus so i can ponder abt how i'll go abt finding for the jewel music vid the nxt day. So pls, if anyone has any info on whr to get tt music video, pls post it on the forum? Arigato in advance XD
P.S. The music video im looking for is not the live ones, i, like the ayu-sponsors, desire the genuine video! =P and er.. as a 1st-time user of this site, im nt quite sure how to post this properly.. so if i sent it to the previous person by some accident.. culd u kindly post it on a public thread for everyone to c? thx loads
Hello
Nice to meet you
i too, worship Ayu-chan!!! XD
i know where u cna get the video.
if u join the AHS [Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai] Forum. They have an Ayu Donwloads section with all the videos available for download through various host websites.
If you have MSN i would love to chat with ya. XD
and to the rest oF the topic!
I LOVE HAMA AYU!!
more than any english music, even though i am British, Ayumi is my favourite singer!
i have all her albums on my ipod. X3 hehe
i love all her looks but i think she looks best with her hair dark and longer.
Some of my favourite songs include...
Ladies Night, STEP you, Startin', momentum, Because of you, Moments.
But i lvoe them all!! hehe
I'm currently obsessed with the Startin' video and song lol!
Anyways i hope we can be friends as fellow Ayu fans.
じゃね!
~ダニ~
(#30 (permalink))
Old
direnchasity (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to direnchasity
01-15-2007, 05:08 AM

I adore Ayumi. I wouldn't say she's really an idol, but she's really beautiful and talented. =]

&& knowing she had plastic surgery certainly did not ruin her for me.

Back in those days,
I didn't really know how to love anyone...
but I wanted to much to be loved.
It breaks my heart to think about it.
If I'd only been more mature back then,
and realized what your weaknesses were...
would things have been different now?