JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Soji (Offline)
New to JF

Need help:Going to a V-kei Show for the first time (in Tokyo Zepp and in a livehouse) - 11-14-2014, 04:36 AM

Hello everyone! I'm new here but I may just post more and more now that I found this place.

I'm a big fan of the group Psycho le Cemu (which have been in pause since 2006) Next year, they are doing some shows in February and I will do all that I can to have tickets. I will travel from Canada to go see them.

Now, I have never been to Japan, and I went to very few shows in my live (and of course, no Japanese show).

Sadly, my Japanese language skills are pretty limited, and I am trying to learn, but I am also lacking time since this travelling plan is so sudden.

Here is where I need advice: I would like to know, if any of you already went to some V-Kei show , how it usually go? Are there some rules, things I should know, etc. I want to do my best not to be rude and I do not want to cause trouble, or to get lost, etc.
Their show will be at the Tokyo Zepp, in Odaiba.

I also possibly plan to go see Dacco and rice who do a show in what i believe to do a livehouse. Again, I know it is supposed to work very differently there, but I have no idea how it work and again, I want to act as perfectly as I can...

Can anyone help be?
(also if anyone is actually going to those show, it would be great if you want to message me privately or say it here, I will always be happy to meet fellow fans)

Thank you!

Josiane
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RadioKid (Offline)
Native Japanese

Send a message via Yahoo to RadioKid
11-15-2014, 03:12 AM

I found this community in Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Vkeikuro

You will find good advice or good friend here.

Language makes Culture and Culture makes Language.

Links to Japan forum Tips :
1) How to remove spam massages on you screen
2) How to post Youtube movies or Pictures

... and
Ask professional translator for your business work. You can not get useful business resources for free.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Soji (Offline)
New to JF

11-20-2014, 03:41 PM

Thank you very much! I will check this out!