JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Music (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/)
-   -   You Know You're Obsessed With J-Rock When... (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-music/5561-you-know-youre-obsessed-j-rock-when.html)

Arikado 11-27-2008 01:03 AM

Ok Crimson, we get that you like to start trouble and be annoying in general, but you must respect the opinions of others and refrain from letting your seemingly limitless foolishness escape your control (although I hardly see that possible). If you don't understand the terms "respect" or "self-control", try this: Dictionary.com

MissHoneyBeeee 11-27-2008 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arikado (Post 634231)
Ok Crimson, we get that you like to start trouble and be annoying in general, but you must respect the opinions of others and refrain from letting your seemingly limitless foolishness escape your control (although I hardly see that possible). If you don't understand the terms "respect" or "self-control", try this: Dictionary.com

tho, i kinda was feeding into it by replying...

u seem nice, wanna be friends?

Touya 11-27-2008 01:44 AM

You know you're obsessed with JRock when you have ALL, every single one's, birthday marked on your calendar. Not just your favorites. Everyone.

MissHoneyBeeee 11-27-2008 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Touya (Post 634256)
You know you're obsessed with JRock when you have ALL, every single one's, birthday marked on your calendar. Not just your favorites. Everyone.

omigawd, u make me want to do that! XD

Arikado 11-27-2008 01:53 AM

You know you're obsessed with J-rock when you make plans to fly half way around the world just to see one J-rock concert. I'm sure a few of us are guilty here >.>

MissHoneyBeeee 11-27-2008 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arikado (Post 634260)
You know you're obsessed with J-rock when you make plans to fly half way around the world just to see one J-rock concert. I'm sure a few of us are guilty here >.>

i'd be guilty if my parents had bought me tickets to go see the PSCompany 10 year celebration in Japan on January 3rd XD tho right about now it should be sold out lol

TheCrimson 11-27-2008 02:58 AM

Quote:

i'm glad you understand that i like starting trouble and to be annoying in general. but only to those i see fit to annoy.
and i'm glad you can see that it wouldn't be possible for me to refrain from letting my limitless "foolishness" escape my control.
but seriously here. that was me being not-so-nasty.
i do understand the terms "respect" and "self control", its just i only respect people i see fit, and only control myself when i see fit.

you know you're obsessed with jrock when your parents suspect you being a lesbian (this happened to me ages ago when i was into the whole thing)

and yes. i was into it. not gonna lie. but lately its just gone munted. its mainly the fans that've ruined it for me. and if you don't know me and don't know what's happened, please don't judge this statement, or let alone judge me.

ARoomwithaMOOSE 11-28-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Thank you so much for saying that you saved me a lot of time:)
(I got chewed out by thecrimson on this site and I got a very long PM as well)

SO thank you very much:pompoms:

Arikado 11-28-2008 09:59 PM

You know you're obsessed with J-rock when you decided to take the time to think about something that would make you obsessed with J-rock. XD

Just kidding.

You know you're obsessed with J-rock when, even though you know Mana is a guy, you compulsively use "she" to refer to him. This may apply to many other J-rockers who look very feminine. I don't think I've gone "Mananas" yet, though ;]

Touya 11-28-2008 11:02 PM

You know you're obsessed with JRock when you can immediately identify the artist without make up and in disguise.