JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
nossdesagel (Offline)
Sage for short.

Send a message via Skype™ to nossdesagel
03-16-2008, 05:04 PM

Well, I've always liked pretty guys, and people who think outside the box. I sort of struck gold with VK in that respect. All the styles are new and surprising and I never get bored. And they're just so pretty, I can't take my eyes off them!!!

"It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness and of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature, and everlasting beauty of monotony. ~Benjamin Britten"

Owns: Yorke (Kavki Boiz), Itsuki and Iru (Bergerac), Reina and Ruka (Hime Ichigo)

We can't all be sane. ^_^
(#82 (permalink))
Old
kurezi (Offline)
I like cookies.

03-16-2008, 06:27 PM

I am a very visual person who enjoys art in all forms. I love fashion, make-up, and the great amount of creativity that comes with the style.
Anyone commenting on the music aspect of visual kei is incorrect because it isn't a music genre. Visual kei bands range from metal to pop to alternative.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
ajsnoopy (Offline)
Pineapple of doom...

03-18-2008, 05:07 AM

One of the reasons I was turned on to the whole visual kei scene was the way bands express themselves. I love how when they go on stage, they're more like characters and they dress the parts as if they were in a story.

I also love v-kei because you can dress what you feel and be respected for it in many cases. And as others have mentioned, there are many different sub 'aspects' of v-kei, ranging from (as kurezi finely put it) metal to pop. This means MANY different looks and styles under v-kei culturally.

Hopefully I'll be able to go to Japan one day and visit the Harajuku district and experience the bulk of the visual-kei scene.

all around, I love how one can express themselves through their music and their dress with visual-kei

Amazing sig made by claimee, NeoVisualizm <3

Recent claim: Kiri (heidi.)
(#84 (permalink))
Old
Genosan (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2008, 05:58 AM

Well i think thats a place we would all love to go to, personaly i would really like to see all the fashions that Japan has to offer.
(#85 (permalink))
Old
CafekkoNyappy (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to CafekkoNyappy Send a message via Yahoo to CafekkoNyappy
05-20-2008, 05:20 AM

I really like Visual Kei, Oshare Kei and such because
Its just so unique.

In America people are trying to fit in and be like everyone else.
But the VK scene is different with all the costumes and hair and music.
They might wear dresses, suits, punk, Sex POT ReVeNGe, h.Naoto, and even a tiger with 3 heads!
American bands are all wearing skinny jeans a shirt with normal and the same music youve heard before.

Their voices are usually already good and sounds the same in concert. Bands over here are almost all digitalized. XP

Plus+,
The music is original and the members of bands are extremely cute ^^
(#86 (permalink))
Old
MyvPops818 (Offline)
New to JF

05-23-2008, 02:51 AM

I like vk cause the lyrics are beautiful,
the music is beautiful, and
the musicians are beautiful.

^^

If you do not watch Atsushi Sakarai's "Longinus" movie, I will find the real Spear of Longinus and poke you with it.

People were getting angry over something stupid, so I removed all of my claims...btw, I noticed most of the people on this forum dont even speak Japanese....I am moving to Japan next year, and am one of the more likely girls to hook up with a jrocker, being a dj and all...good luck to the rest of ya. XD
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Tsusu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Tsusu
06-04-2008, 07:48 AM

They are great! It's something unbelievable. Very confident and strong people - I like it. They express themselves the way they want. Respect!

I adore their style of appearance. Definately like anime heroes ^_^

I fond of their music because it's mostly rock mixed with some other directions of music which I like so much.

At first shoot then interrogate and if you are wrong, I will liquidate you.
German Gering

I want to believe there is nothing I can change.
Chrno

Work out own salvation
(#88 (permalink))
Old
kawn4 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to kawn4
06-04-2008, 11:46 AM

apart from the music, the style and the lyrics of vk.. another reason for loving them is because they have lesser or no restriction in their music, style, lyrics and even gender.. when compared to other music..(no offence here though)

nowadays, most music are about love; love songs.. vk has it as well but they also expresses a lot about human lifes..(for eg. dir en grey, their music is about human pain..) although some may be quite emotional.. but that's what i like about vk as well..
(#89 (permalink))
Old
CassInsomniac (Offline)
hmmmm...

06-11-2008, 07:45 AM

Because Uruha is amazing...

that is my answer...

hehehehe
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Garnet14 (Offline)
New to JF

06-17-2008, 04:28 PM

I love their clothes..i love their make-up...I love everything about them..they look brilliant.