LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadthinker View Post
are we listening to the same band can u not aprecciate they are talented??
Which talent?They have none!Amy Lee is a good singer,but that's all.Listen to the bands they copied,like Linkin Park and Nightwish.Evanescence is like Backstreet Boys or Fall Out Boy.Pop media product to fool people that don't know real music.And seens like it works well!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
deadthinker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:08 AM

u just contridicted yourself if amy lee is a gd singer how can there be no talent >.<
wth nightwish are awful >.< sorry but they are
if they were THAT terrible they wouldnt have as many fans as they do
i no they arent the best band infact nowhere near it but they are still really gd
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:13 AM

Quote:
u just contridicted yourself if amy lee is a gd singer how can there be no talent >.<
wth nightwish are awful >.< sorry but they are
if they were THAT terrible they wouldnt have as many fans as they do
i no they arent the best band infact nowhere near it but they are still really gd
There's many horrible things that makes success,popularity does not means quality!Vanilla Ice,New Kids On The Block,Backsteet Boys,Panic! At The Disco,all those "Things" sell a lot,but that does not means they are good.Come on,even Hannah Montanah sells a lot of albums!Mainstream is corrupted since a long long time ago.Nightwish may be awful,but Evanescence is even more because they COPIED Nightwish.If you think Nightwish is awful,you can't think Evanescence is good.Yes,Amy Lee is a good singer,nothing special,there's a lot of better singers than her.But she IS a good singer,that's a fact I can't deny.Other facts I can't deny is that she copied Linkin Park and Nightwish,that she's a lame writer,and that her whole band is nothing but a pathetic marketing tool made for people that don't know what real music is.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
deadthinker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:35 AM

yeh i agree on that but i still believe evanescene are popular because ppl can see that its good music and they are a good band.
i can think that because nightwish suck evanescene may have copied them but they definatley improved on it but thats not very diffucult
how can u say thats not real music it is and it good aswell jesh
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:41 AM

Quote:
yeh i agree on that but i still believe evanescene are popular because ppl can see that its good music and they are a good band.
i can think that because nightwish suck evanescene may have copied them but they definatley improved on it but thats not very diffucult
how can u say thats not real music it is and it good aswell jesh
You just proved my point.You belong to mainstream pop,you cannot understand what I mean when I talk about real music.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
deadthinker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:41 AM

opsie i just realised it sounds like i am trying to argue with u im not honest sowwiiii >.<

i guess we are going to have to agree to disagree ^^

edit: noooo i dont i like all music i dunno why i just like them sorry >.<
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:42 AM

Yes they are popular.Backstreet Boys and Fall Out Boy too.Does that makes them good?NO!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
opsie i just realised it sounds like i am trying to argue with u im not honest sowwiiii >.<

i guess we are going to have to agree to disagree ^^
No,I don't see it like a arguing.We are only discussing,trading opinions,I think that's good.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
deadthinker (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 10:44 AM

i feel bad like i am arguing sorry

yep i admit fall out boy and that do suck reaaaaally badly and really really overplayed

but i cant help but like evanescense even though there are loads of other badns just like them
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 11:01 AM

Quote:
i feel bad like i am arguing sorry

yep i admit fall out boy and that do suck reaaaaally badly and really really overplayed

but i cant help but like evanescense even though there are loads of other badns just like them
Ah is ok tastes are a personal matter.I just hate when people think they are original and that they have quality,because that's not true.Actually,around 90% of what's in the mainstream is lame,unfortunatelly.And the only argument Evanescence fans have(I'm not talking about you,but about fans in general).Is that "they are popular,they sell a lot!" But like I told you,there's a lot of lame things that sells a lot,so that don't means quality!