JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Sports (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-sports/)
-   -   Club World Cup in JAPAN /december 13 (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-sports/10311-club-world-cup-japan-december-13-a.html)

vlady 12-06-2007 01:11 PM

Club World Cup in JAPAN /december 13

Milan have arrived in Japan for the Club World Cup and fears are growing over whether Ronaldo will be fit to play a part.

The European champions arrived in Tokyo to a frenzied reception as crowds of fans mobbed Ballon d’Or winner Kaka and his teammates.

The Rossoneri are training at Yokohama Marino’s ground ahead of their semi-final there on December 13 that is likely to pit them against Japanese side Urawa Red Diamonds.

Does any one have pictures of this ?:D

Genkaku 12-06-2007 01:37 PM

I like the new setup of the Club world cup instead of the CL winner automatically playing the final.

Urawa for the win!:vsign:

Genkaku 12-11-2007 10:49 AM

Wooohooo , Urawa are in the semi's!

Acidreptile 12-11-2007 11:45 AM

I really hope that Urawa Red Diamonds defeats Milan at the semi-finals.:vsign:

Genkaku 12-11-2007 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Acidreptile (Post 323319)
I really hope that Urawa Red Diamonds defeats Milan at the semi-finals.:vsign:

That's probably not going to happen though Milan are a bit out of shape.

kyo_9 12-11-2007 01:05 PM

cool... but currently AC Milan form is not quite they used to be.. even in the domestic league their performance is not that good..
so, the chances for Urawa to win the tournament is high

Acidreptile 12-11-2007 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyo_9 (Post 323355)
cool... but currently AC Milan form is not quite they used to be.. even in the domestic league their performance is not that good..

To defeat Milan the chances are really high.But not to win the championship I guess because you guys can't forget about Boca Juniors.:vsign:

Genkaku 12-11-2007 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyo_9 (Post 323355)

But the difference between the Champions League and their domestic league is huge. In the Champions League they are almost unbeatable while they struggle to collect points in the Serie A.

Plus the fact that the Club World Cup isn't that important , winning the UEFA Cup probably has more value.

Acidreptile 12-14-2007 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Genkaku (Post 323508)
But the difference between the Champions League and their domestic league is huge. In the Champions League they are almost unbeatable while they struggle to collect points in the Serie A.

Plus the fact that the Club World Cup isn't that important , winning the UEFA Cup probably has more value.

I know that the world clubs championship is not that important but i guess that it is still more important than UEFA Cup.:vsign: