JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-26-2010, 02:41 AM

My brother asked me this question and I didnt know how to answer him. Maybe you guys can help me. Anyways heres his question:

If a sumo wrestler dosnt want to be a sumo wrestler any more. Can he loose all the weight he put on?

(#12 (permalink))
Old
England90 (Offline)
Banned

07-26-2010, 07:08 AM

Sumo be a Japan's martial arts discipline. And it is good the Japan peculiarity and be a separate tradition of person. I like look up Sumo discipline.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
jimeshten (Offline)
New to JF

Sumo. - 09-16-2010, 07:21 PM

In Japan !!! I enjoyed the ceremony at the end of the tournament but The last fight between Asashoryu and Hawthorn was definitely worth seeing. Both fighters obviously felt put out and seemed to take out and They anger on each other. Asashoryu gave Hawthorn an extra push after Hakuho was already down, Hawthorn then stood up and shouldered Asashoryu roughly while giving a "I'm ready. if , You are" look" It is look like amazing.

Genius is an immense capacity for taking trouble
(#14 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
09-16-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
My brother asked me this question and I didnt know how to answer him. Maybe you guys can help me. Anyways heres his question:

If a sumo wrestler dosnt want to be a sumo wrestler any more. Can he loose all the weight he put on?
Usually their build is genetically predisposed to put on weight, but they could still loose it. Depending on how much of their bulk is fat vs. muscle, it could be an angonizing ordeal to get it off and keep it off. And depending on their genetics and how fast they lost the weight, surgery might be needed to remove excess skin.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.