JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Sports (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-sports/)
-   -   Anyone plays soccer/footie in Osaka/Kyoto? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-sports/29235-anyone-plays-soccer-footie-osaka-kyoto.html)

Wagamama 12-11-2009 06:24 AM

Anyone plays soccer/footie in Osaka/Kyoto?

Hey all,
Anyone plays soccer/footie in Osaka/Kyoto?i was hoping i could play this time when i hit Japan=)

Cheers,Wagamama

MMM 12-11-2009 07:13 AM

There were 1000 ways you could have titled this thread.

Wagamama 12-11-2009 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 788186)
There were 1000 ways you could have titled this thread.

o.O and by any chance have i offended you by choosing 'anyone?'.I am just looking for a opportunity to play soccer nothing more nothing less.

MMM 12-11-2009 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagamama (Post 788189)
o.O and by any chance have i offended you by choosing 'anyone?'.I am just looking for a opportunity to play soccer nothing more nothing less.

I do not mod this section, so I cannot change it.

You didn't offend me, you just missed an opportunity to get your question answered by people who will probably skip over your non-descript title.

Next time try "Soccer in Kansai" or something a little more specific. "Anyone" means....anyone. And that's not what you are looking for.

Mortry 12-11-2009 08:13 AM

I didn't skip this thread:rolleyes:

OT: No, I don't play soccer/footie in Osaka/Kyoto.
I'm not in Japan either xD

ozkai 12-11-2009 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagamama (Post 788185)
Hey all,
Anyone plays soccer/footie in Osaka/Kyoto?i was hoping i could play this time when i hit Japan=)

Cheers,Wagamama

I believe that their are quite a few foreign sports clubs in Kobe including a Cricket club.

If you can somehow get in contact with them, I'm sure that could point you in the right direction. Their is bound to be something.

Wagamama 12-11-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozkai (Post 788199)
I believe that their are quite a few foreign sports clubs in Kobe including a Cricket club.

If you can somehow get in contact with them, I'm sure that could point you in the right direction. Their is bound to be something.

Get in contact with them huh..Well thanks its start:)

Nyororin 12-11-2009 11:29 AM

I have changed the title to reflect the contents of the thread.

ozkai 12-11-2009 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wagamama (Post 788209)
Get in contact with them huh..Well thanks its start:)

Send them all email's, especially the last as they are huge with all foreign related things in Japan and also serve as a community as well as a shopping service.

kobe sports club - Google Maps

KYOTO CRICKET CLUB

SHIZUOKA CRICKET COUNTY HOMEPAGE LINKS IN JAPAN

FBC - online shopping in Japan. Imported food, US groceries, Costco items, educational material & more!

Wagamama 12-11-2009 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozkai (Post 788228)
Send them all email's, especially the last as they are huge with all foreign related things in Japan and also serve as a community as well as a shopping service.

kobe sports club - Google Maps

KYOTO CRICKET CLUB

SHIZUOKA CRICKET COUNTY HOMEPAGE LINKS IN JAPAN

FBC - online shopping in Japan. Imported food, US groceries, Costco items, educational material & more!

thanks bro :)