LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

04-20-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzwing85 View Post
Well if you like your Luxury then the RS5 would no doubt be a lot better than the GT-R. But the GT-R would probably be more fun to drive.
But for me, those types of cars are best to drive fast, but comfortably so i wouldn't be too fussed about the fun factor.
Glad that someone have the same view.... i need to wait a bit for the RS5 though, they are not due for sale in Canada yet
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Blitzwing85 (Offline)
マーク - 戦士

04-21-2010, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godwine View Post
Glad that someone have the same view.... i need to wait a bit for the RS5 though, they are not due for sale in Canada yet
Best to wait for the one you want most rather than settle for something else due to impatience. I've been there. I've always wanted a blue car and i love the VXR blue. Naturally as i only wanted a car around that spec and price (£20k) then it seemed like the perfect car for me at that time.
So, for my 21st birthday i decided to buy one now that insurance would permit.

However it was a 3 month wait for blue, so i bought a silver one from the forecourt. 10 months later i sold it and lost a fortune.
I still say to this day, that if i'd bought the blue one i probably would have still had it now...almost 4 years later. Instead i've had another 3 cars since...

Anyway, in Canada you may have to wait for a car but i'd still much rather live there. I've been looking for jobs in Alberta for ages but it's near impossible to get one from another country
Would love to move to Calgary or somewhere. I could even take up Snowobarding as a proper hobby instead of just a holiday activity!!!