JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Hideo (Offline)
New to JF

Asian Cup in January - 12-15-2010, 11:01 AM

So after our decent World Cup performance, the next big thing is the Asian Cup in January in Qatar.

Japan's group is with Jordan, Syria and Saudi Arabia so they should be able to get through that fine, fingers crossed.

But can they win the whole thing?? They have a good chance, but what do you all think?

See the Japan football blog on this link throughout the build up to the tournament and during the action, and discuss it al with fellow Samurai Blue fans from around the world!

Great new book: Asia's World Cup Story - available for download at https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I1W2IPY

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, either way you will be right."
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
12-15-2010, 12:12 PM

I think Japan will win it. If they don't, they'll make the final against either South Korea or Australia. The only thing I don't like about the Asian Cup, is that Celtic will be without Ki Sung-Yueng or Cha Du-Ri for a while

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#3 (permalink))
Old
PandoraMichael (Offline)
Banned

Football match - 01-26-2011, 09:19 AM

Japan is very good at football , i was shocked by last night' match, very beautiful point sphere. Good job.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
01-26-2011, 01:00 PM

My predictions are frightening. Japan v Australia in the final. Japan to win it? Hope so...

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)