JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
JordanjBarta (Offline)
New to JF

Talking American Football in Japan - 01-27-2011, 07:17 AM

I would like to get in touch with some teams in Japan regarding playing football in Japan. I played 4 years of Division III football in Southeran California and would like to continue playing football overseas.
I have read somewhere that the X-league will hire American football players to work for their company and then they can play for their team.

Does any body know anything else about playing for these teams, or does anyone have contacts that they would be willing to share with me so that I can continue my search?!
Anything would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jordan

(I have a resume, sports resume and high light film available to send to coaches and teams if necessary!)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
01-29-2011, 11:44 AM

I'm not really 'up' with American Football, but, on TV recently, I watched the Japan team beat Germany convincingly, so I imagine the league there would be competitive

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)