JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Maku (Offline)
Not a happy bunny.

Send a message via MSN to Maku
06-22-2007, 03:34 AM

Well, I see you're also being quite hypocritical by saying I'm trying to be 'an internet thug', blind insults are not my forte whereas you seem to be quite accustomed to it.
I see you're also quite vulgar.
I also see you can't think of any other offence than calling me a noob, and that's why I'm telling you to grow up - you're far too aggressive.
I guess you're just immature in general really.

I will derail no further, not for the sake of bowing out of an argument, but for the sake of the thread.

"Mossad knows what my Aunt Judy eats for breakfast."
Jack West Jr.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
McCulloch (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to McCulloch
06-22-2007, 03:59 AM

Nicely done i am immature in some ways so what its a good thing i see you are a bit stuck up and think you are better than but hey who gives a shit thats life
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
06-23-2007, 10:18 AM

So you guys are talking about the European Leage in spite of it saying it's about Japanese sports, that's cool. ^^ I was looking for a thread like this one.

So *cough cough* you know that.. *coughhhh* actually, er.. Barça is gonna win the Champions this comming year, right?

[you heard Herny's coming round? ^^]

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#24 (permalink))
Old
MrCent (Offline)
JF Regular

07-25-2007, 12:36 PM

Shunsuke Nakamura.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
07-25-2007, 01:05 PM

takahara
he scored in the AFC

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#26 (permalink))
Old
jamiemc60 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to jamiemc60
09-10-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaksokuDa View Post
The only Scottish match i'd watch is Rangers v Celtic, I always want Rangers to win since a lot of Celtic fans are weird, you claim Scottish Football is a force in Europe yet your fans wave Irish Flags around at matches, Celtic shouldn't be allowed to play in the UK, ship yourself to Ireland, with all the other Fenians. (I'm athiest before you ask)
I've reported you for the use of the word 'fenian'.

I'd like to take the middle ground in this argument. Although I agree with McCulloch that Celtic and Rangers are European forces, I also agree with the racist that the Scottish league is poor. I travel to each and every Celtic game and find the standard of opposition to be terrible 50% of the time.
I don't, however, agree with his opinion that Celtic and Rangers are smaller clubs than their european counterparts. Infact, I'll refer back to the talk of the UEFA cup run in 2003, where Celtic reached the final to be narrowly defeated by a Porto side that would go on to lift the biggest trophy in the world the following year, as an indication as to the size of Celtic. 80-100,000 fans travelled to Seville to see Celtic for that one game. Most without a ticket, knowing they wouldn't get one, still travelled to support their team.

How many other clubs in the world could call upon that size of support?
Six? Seven maybe?
And they aren't your Arsenal or Chelsea. I'm talking real footballing establishments here. River Plate, Boca Juniors, Manchester United, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus... How many more could call upon such a support?
And THAT, my friend, is what seperates the men from the boys.

And if it's financial terms you want to use to measure your point, Celtic and Rangers make more money than 15 of the premiershit's 20 clubs. Making one twentieth of what they make on TV revenue.

That, is success.

Yeah? Well... BEAT THAT!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
wezzo (Offline)
New to JF

11-18-2007, 04:41 PM

Nakamura really good player i wish he play to ac milan next to pirlo
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Genkaku (Offline)
JF Regular

12-04-2007, 01:54 PM

Shunsuke Nakamura
Shinji Ono

Ken.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
vlady (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to vlady
12-04-2007, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wezzo View Post
Nakamura really good player i wish he play to ac milan next to pirlo
Mate he was crap when he played in italy ,and he can`t get into Milan`s first them there midfield is star packed.

He is a mediocre player and is the best japanesse player around..football and japan don`t really mix

“I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
For those ten seconds or least I'm free nothing else matter”

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Genkaku (Offline)
JF Regular

12-05-2007, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlady View Post
Mate he was crap when he played in italy ,and he can`t get into Milan`s first them there midfield is star packed.

He is a mediocre player and is the best japanesse player around..football and japan don`t really mix
Don't judge him on one game , if that was the case , C.Ronaldo wouldn't be as good as people think because he failed miserably against Milan in the semi final.

Milan are just a topside with no room for midfielders whatsoever because with Kaka , Seedorf , Pirlo and Gatusso around , you won't hesitate to play the ball quick before they come and get you.

Ken.