JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
kokunin (Offline)
POwer of the tongue

Send a message via MSN to kokunin Send a message via Yahoo to kokunin
Concocted Concussion!!! - 08-03-2007, 07:07 PM

okay so I'm thinking about war and battle and I'm thing abotu bajiquan and piquaquan and then i think about northern versus hakka but don't stop now because martial arts depends on the practitioner...and then i had to ask myself (because i have noone else to ask, my gf hates/loves the ideas that aspew out of my mouth) why don't the cultures (since everyones made at past atrocities, "and they were attrocities") why don't they use there fighting arts...i mean war in mass numbers doens't even seem fun when everyone's got the same techniques (you have a machine gun, use it) and then we could introduce the sword and weapons arts...AND I KNOW THIS SOUNDS LIKE TH ROMAN COLLOSEUM (and who doesn't like blood and gore, DON'T YOU LIE YOU HEATHEN!!!) but we could call its three names and all have about the same meaning, budokai, beat down association's, colloseus maximus...lol I made up like 3 names andsmashed them together to codo beat kai...LOL YEAH!!! and then we'll see some variations and we'll give people like 10 yrs. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....doesn't it soudn awesome and in some forgotten place they will be some dark figue that no ones ever seen and I WILL CALL HIM, "CHOSEN ONE" and chosen one will show his "wolf fang fist brotha." lol sounds like fun who wants to box?

o and please don't quote my quotes..."have mercy"...

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
-God

good night...