Old
xinyuai (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to xinyuai Send a message via Yahoo to xinyuai
Hello Kitty Anyone?? - 12-01-2007, 07:05 AM

ohhh!~ i like Hello Kitty ...

I think she's very KAWAII~
About Hello Kitty:
Hello Kitty was born on November 1st 1974, in suburban London, England.
She is very energetic and loves to play outdoors, in the park or forest. But you can also find her happily practicing on the piano or baking a cake, too!

Kitty lives in London, England with her mother, Mary, dad, George, and twin sister Mimmy. Kitty is curious whereas Mimmy is shy.

Hello Kitty symbolizes generosity, innocence, kindness and most importantly... friendship

Her friends are Cathy, Tippy, Joey, Jodie, Fifi, Tracy, Tiny Chum, Rory, Mory, Tim and Tommy. Both Hello Kitty and Mimi are in 3rd grade. They have many friends at school and, together, they share many adventures. When school's out Hello Kitty travels the world making new friends.

Her generosity and kindness endear her to everyone she meets. Her favorite thing is do tea parties and her hobbies include music, reading, eating the cookies her mother bakes, and best of all making new friends. Like she says "You can never have too many friends."

She weighs the same as 3 apples
Hello Kitty's Family:
KITTY - A very energetic little girl, Kitty loves to play outdoors, in the park or forest. But you can also find her happily practicing on the piano or baking a cake, too!
MIMMY - Kitty's twin sister. She is shy. Kitty and Mimmy always spend time together because they are best friends. Mimmy wears a ribbon on her right ear so people can tell her and Kitty apart.
GEORGE - Kitty's Papa. He has a fabulous sense of humor and loves to make his family laugh. George works for a trading company. He is always hardworking and dependable, but sometimes a little absent-minded
MARY - Kitty's Mama. She is very kind and loving. Mary loves cooking and taking care of the house. Her apple pie is famous
ANTHONY - Kittys Grandpa. He knows lots of neat stuff, and can tell great tales. Also he loves to paint
MARGARET - Kitty's Grandma. She is a master pudding maker. And she loves doing embroidery in her

Hello Kitty History:
Hello Kitty is a global, billion-dollar enterprise, but where did it come from? Hello Kitty is the biggest selling brand of the Sanrio Company Ltd, which was founded is 1960 by Shintaro Tsuji.

Hello Kitty is part of the Japanese pop culture of "kawaii" (cute). It all started in the early '70s. Sanrio was trying to develop its own in-house design department. The president, Shintaro Tsuji told his group to draw animals. In 1974, a young designer named Yuko Shimizu came up bad" impression. The first product produced was a small clear vinyl coin purse. The products quickly caught on and dwarfed the rest of the company抯 sales with in a year or two.

Unlike most American characters, whose use and design is tightly controlled, Kitty changes constantly. Each year, the designers come up with a new theme for Kitty, plaid one year, in pink another, a princess with a tiara in other years, always giving the obsessed collectors something to want.

There are currently about 22,000 Hello Kitty products on the market. Sanrio produces and markets more than half of them, but about one-third are made under license by hundreds of other companies. Each month, Sanrio takes 600 products off the market and replaces them with another 600 items. Some are shuffled for seasonal reasons. Beach sandals in summer, down quilts in winter, back-to-school bags in autumn. But many are taken off because they don抰 sell and to keep the line up fresh.

http://www.hello-kitty.co.uk/?p=news

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.
[email="xinyuai55@mail.goo.ne.jp"][url="http://xinyu.blog4.petitmall.jp/"]
(#2 (permalink))
Old
xinyuai (Offline)
New to JF

12-01-2007, 08:26 AM

nobody like this?

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SweetAngel (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to SweetAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SweetAngel
12-01-2007, 05:24 PM

I love Hello Kitty I totally agree with you ^^.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
kuronekitochan (Offline)
Obbsesser of Japan

Send a message via AIM to kuronekitochan Send a message via MSN to kuronekitochan
12-02-2007, 06:36 AM

I spend too much of my money at Sanrio... I have hello kitty sheets even @_@

but i can't get enough of her, I love my little red backpack too ^_^

I want to be a strong one....
Raise Myself Up
And Breathe the Air of a Higher Place.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
kuronekoaus (Offline)
Resident Rockstar

12-02-2007, 06:49 AM

I think the world's had just about enough of HK.
Like seriously, who would want to deck their house out with 100% Hello Kitty crap?

Individualism for the win.

Too cool for a yellow emoticon

(#6 (permalink))
Old
xinyuai (Offline)
New to JF

12-07-2007, 03:40 PM

great!!!!~ we all support HK..haha~

(#7 (permalink))
Old
xinyuai (Offline)
New to JF

12-07-2007, 03:41 PM

[quote=kuronekitochan;315422]I spend too much of my money at Sanrio... I have hello kitty sheets even @_@

but i can't get enough of her, I love my little red backpack too ^_^[/QUOT
cooooooooooooool!~

(#8 (permalink))
Old
SakuraSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to SakuraSan Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraSan
12-07-2007, 04:15 PM

HELLO KITTY IS LIFE!
end of story..
(#9 (permalink))
Old
SakuraSan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to SakuraSan Send a message via Skype™ to SakuraSan
12-07-2007, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuronekoaus View Post
Like seriously, who would want to deck their house out with 100% Hello Kitty crap?
Errm..ME!
Hahaha LOL.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
12-07-2007, 04:29 PM

I have a Hello Kitty ceramic piggy bank. And I have miniature Hello Kitty play sets still new in their box. I even have Hello Kitty purses when I go out.....^_^

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0