JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
mrpawn (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to mrpawn
Wii trouble - 12-19-2007, 11:47 PM

Hey I need people's help. ITs my wii remote. You can click buttons, aim, and the wii reacts. But in games where you have to shake the remote to slash a sword or hit a ball, the wii remote will not hit or slash or whatever. It is INCREDIBLY weird. This happened when i was playing wii tenis. I followed through on a hit and accidentally hit my cell phone in my pocket. Then the wii remote wouldnt hit anything. I've tried reconnecting it, changing the batteries, re syncing it, and nothing works. I've unplugged and plugged in everything, and my wii remote is still busted. My other wii remote works just fine so it cant be the wii. I've tried ajusting the sensitivity and the wii remote still wont work. I would open up the remote and see if something's busted but the wii remote has a specific type of screw that a normal screwdriver cant unscrew So what i am asking you is: do you have any helpfull information or tales or something not working then working again after doing something simple? And yes i have tried hitting it...
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nightmare (Offline)
ナイトメア

Send a message via MSN to Nightmare
12-20-2007, 12:48 AM

I think you just broke it from the inside so errm ask Nintendo for a new one?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-20-2007, 12:58 AM

Maybe you just don't know how to work it...?
Just email Nintendo.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#4 (permalink))
Old
mrpawn (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to mrpawn
12-20-2007, 03:57 PM

thx for the help i guess lol... I called nintendo and they gave me simple directions to get the wii remote to work. My problem was that the sensor in the wii remote was stuck. What you do to reset the sensor is you hold the wii remote in the palm of your hand with the buttons facing outwards. You then slap the wii remote with your other hand on the buttons like in several warioware minigames. This then resets the sensor and your wii remote should work. This thread shud now be about anyone's problems with the wii. State your problem and we'll try to help you.

Last edited by mrpawn : 12-20-2007 at 04:17 PM.