LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-18-2008, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyavikuun View Post
yeah but i dont like his weapons that much besides the one that is similar to dantes for me his original sword is not the best choice it does the same thing pretty much it has its pors but also its cons
I liked his style because it had a lot of mobility to it. It was like trickster but better.

Then again I'm also a fan of speed when it comes to games like this. I always found Dante being slower than virgil. Especially when it came to using the Beowolf.

Virgil was nice too because you could spam his summon swords whenever you wanted. You didn't have to stop to shoot them.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
As of 08/11/2008 5:33 PM Eastern Standard time I now officially own:
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
02-18-2008, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
I liked his style because it had a lot of mobility to it. It was like trickster but better.

Then again I'm also a fan of speed when it comes to games like this. I always found Dante being slower than virgil. Especially when it came to using the Beowolf.

Virgil was nice too because you could spam his summon swords whenever you wanted. You didn't have to stop to shoot them.
uhhh.. yeah you totally lost me but too bad for me but from what i understand i think that beowolf is an ok weapon but it isnt for me i always use agni and rudra and also rebellion and thats all for me i know how to weild them pretty good

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-18-2008, 07:13 AM

Quote:
uhhh.. yeah you totally lost me but too bad for me but from what i understand i think that beowolf is an ok weapon but it isnt for me i always use agni and rudra and also rebellion and thats all for me i know how to weild them pretty good
Ah. I almost forgot you can only have two weapons equipped at once with Dante. Virgil can just switch between all 3.

Been a while since I've played DMC3, been way into 4 as of late. I'd have to pick Dante over Nero, but both are great to play with. Just started playing Dante Must Die mode.

One thing I do miss from DMC2 is the way you can use the... I'll just call it a "desperation" Devil Trigger when your health is in red. Turns you into total god mode. *shrugs* I guess Capcom just replaced that with "super <character>" where you get unlimited DT gauge.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
Miyavi, Kyo, Yuusuke, Maya, Gou, Aki, Aoi, Jun, Yusa, Jui, Key, Heechul, Yesung, Riku, Kei, Jyou, Satoshi, Takeru, Sin, Teddyloid, ♀Yooh♂, Reo, Tomoya, Tatsuro, Hitsugi, Kyoharu, Takanori Nishikawa, Jay Chou, Hirokai, Die, Kaoru, Shinya, and Toshiya.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
CrazyLee (Offline)
4th Kyu Aikidoka

Send a message via MSN to CrazyLee Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyLee
02-18-2008, 07:58 AM

DMC 3 = Awesome. Followed by 1 then 2. Haven't got 4 yet...but I'll need a PS3 for that...

(#15 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

02-18-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Ah. I almost forgot you can only have two weapons equipped at once with Dante. Virgil can just switch between all 3.

Been a while since I've played DMC3, been way into 4 as of late. I'd have to pick Dante over Nero, but both are great to play with. Just started playing Dante Must Die mode.

One thing I do miss from DMC2 is the way you can use the... I'll just call it a "desperation" Devil Trigger when your health is in red. Turns you into total god mode. *shrugs* I guess Capcom just replaced that with "super <character>" where you get unlimited DT gauge.
yeah it kinda sucks that you can only have two weapons equiped at a time but yeah vergil can switch from all three which is good but kinda troublesom when you are switching from them at a fast pase anyou start attacking with that wrong weapon or the weapon that you didnt want to use but lucky i so want to play DMC4

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-18-2008, 03:55 PM

Quote:
yeah it kinda sucks that you can only have two weapons equiped at a time but yeah vergil can switch from all three which is good but kinda troublesom when you are switching from them at a fast pase anyou start attacking with that wrong weapon or the weapon that you didnt want to use but lucky i so want to play DMC4
Yea. When using Virgil I got into a habit of switching in either "beats" of one or two based off the weapon I had in hand.

DMC4 is great though. Don't know why buy it's the only game I preordered and the only game I bought the collectors edition to.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
(#17 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

02-18-2008, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Yea. When using Virgil I got into a habit of switching in either "beats" of one or two based off the weapon I had in hand.

DMC4 is great though. Don't know why buy it's the only game I preordered and the only game I bought the collectors edition to.
didnt it come with a dvd of the anime haha if that came with it im like f*** you im playing this ill watch you when my eyes start to bleed

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
(#18 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
02-18-2008, 04:15 PM

DMC2 defiently disappionted me, Dante doesn't have his cockyness and one-liners that everyone seems to like-*likes them* Vergil is also a pretty cool character even though he want to make everything 'demonville'. And anyone who's played 4 or hasn't played 4, what does everyone thing of Nero? So far I don't mind Nero but my favorite character will always probaly be Dante. I know I'm going to freak when I play 4 since I found out you have to fight Dante twice. I'm sorry Dante!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Tyrien (Offline)
I'm e-vincible.

02-18-2008, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
DMC2 defiently disappionted me, Dante doesn't have his cockyness and one-liners that everyone seems to like-*likes them* Vergil is also a pretty cool character even though he want to make everything 'demonville'. And anyone who's played 4 or hasn't played 4, what does everyone thing of Nero? So far I don't mind Nero but my favorite character will always probaly be Dante. I know I'm going to freak when I play 4 since I found out you have to fight Dante twice. I'm sorry Dante!
Fighting Dante the second time is a total bitch. It's harder than the final boss.

Quote:
didnt it come with a dvd of the anime haha if that came with it im like f*** you im playing this ill watch you when my eyes start to bleed
Yea. It came with the first four episodes of the anime and release dates for the DVD copy of volume 2 and 3. There was also a DVD that had bonus content. Songs from the sound track for example.

I haven't watched the anime yet.

Tyrien.DeviantArt~
(#20 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-18-2008, 05:38 PM

Actually im watching DMC the anime..lol btw the next DMC look awesome..