JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   The Sims 2 (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/13744-sims-2-a.html)

iTofu 04-25-2008 01:02 AM

I love playing sims but I end up making Asian looking ones or irish ones...xD
But I absolutly love designing houses thats like my mucho favorite thing to do...

EveV 06-17-2008 06:00 PM

Sooo I just bought the sims 2 university and the title screen pops up and then goes away and nothing happens. << I did a disk clean up and defrag and same thing happened.

And when I try to uninstall all the games to reinstall the only one that'll uninstall is the sims 2 university the rest of the expansion pack games uninstall windows don't even pop up.
Anyone know what the problem is?

IonFortuna 06-17-2008 06:18 PM

I like the original Sims because I haven't played the Sims 2 yet. My sister has it but the game won't play.

Hisuwashi 06-17-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HYDfan (Post 441262)
Oh boy, don't get me started... my friends and I all have Sims sleepovers where we stay up and play it all night long. We all made ourselves and our dream husbands and stuff and we make our kids marry our friends kids and stuff... it's pretty fun. We have a chart of how many sims we have and who's connected to who. Actually we have about five of them, and they get bigger every time.

Wow :)

I like this game, since I can live in a fantasy world, have my perfect wife, a beautiful house, billions of simoleons and the best bit yet... not have to work :)

MusicLuver 06-17-2008 06:55 PM

I really enjoy playing Sims. I had all the expansion packs that came out for the first Sims - though I never became a superstar in Superstar T_T lol.

When Sims 2 came out I was ecstatic, lol. I remember watching the sneak preview that came with Makin' Magic all the time. And now I can't wait for Sims 3 to come out [2009]. According to GameInformer and The Sims 3 site, you'll have more freedom and the sims you create will have their own personality (for example: your sim can be a workaholic, neat, lucky, conversationalist, and have a good sense of humor)

lol, I can't wait till Sims 3 comes out ^^

TheSims3.com

Juicechan 02-08-2009 11:46 PM

i am soooo obsessed with TS2! i have a ton of em =O

PC:The Sims 2, Pets, Nightlife, Freetime, Bon Voyage, Seasons, and others...yeah every single one LOL.
DS:The Sims 2 Castaway and The Sims 2
PSP:The Sims 2

i loved it and i still do. XD

ThirdSight 02-08-2009 11:48 PM

"Would you like to live a life that you don't have vicariously through virtual avatars?"

"Meh."

superheel 02-09-2009 12:51 AM

I have the deluxe edition in my laptop. It got repeatative after a while, maybe I need the expansion packs.

Yuna7780 02-09-2009 01:32 AM

I'm seriously CRAZY about The Sims. The old games were so much fun when I was younger and I adore TS2. I'm always making movies on there, but my computer is too slow because I got all of the expansions between buying some myself and my friends buying them and my computer got too slow for it.

Myself and two other friends were all assigned to buy certain Sims games. We all buy the latest expansion after a while and everybody else buys a different Sims game so we can get everything in all the games for A LOT cheaper. The only ones I haven't played are Freetime and Apartment Life because that's when I gave up on it for the PC being all slow and stupid.

I love TS2 a lot... I always make my characters and make some pretty pimped out homes. Then I don't play my Sims unless I make a movie. lol. I just love the whole aspect of designing. It's also fun downloading stuff too. I also downloaded ceilings so I could make movies without seeing the sky.

I'm sooo angry! TS3 was supposed to come out on Feb. 17.... BUT they pushed it to June 2. At least I'll have all summer (except summer school) to play it. And I actually have the money to buy it now rather than later.

(Just a few more months, Yuna... Take deep breaths.)

coolforcats1 04-22-2009 05:49 PM

Hehe yeah Sims 2 is pretty good! I haven't played it in ages though coz I got bored of it after a while...
I'm getting back into it though :p