JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   The Sims 2 (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/13744-sims-2-a.html)

Baubles 03-26-2008 08:41 PM

The Sims 2

I know this isn't japanese but does anyone else like the sims 2?

Tturtle 03-26-2008 08:44 PM

I played it a lot when it first came out on the PS2, but then I stopped.

lulu 03-27-2008 04:34 PM

Me!!!!!!!! I'm still playing it! I really like it!!!!!!!

hentailover92 03-27-2008 04:55 PM

i like the pc version then the consoles

Hyakushi 03-27-2008 05:30 PM

I use to play sims all the time Hahahahaha I had my own little army and ninja villages :D :D :D :D Hahahahahahahahahaha it was a fun game I might still have it at home. I went to the store friday and looked in the gaming section :eek: I can't believe how many new gamescame out in sucha short time Ive been away. Have you played the Sims Pets game? I want to play that one when I get a chance it seems cool along with the MySims for DS . . . but then I'm going to have to buy a DS HAhahaha.

LittLeAnqeLAyumi 03-27-2008 05:33 PM

i have the pc and ds version..but the ds version suxx....
but now i dont play it often...

koaku 03-27-2008 07:18 PM

i have PC, PSP version...totaly addicted...lool

clairebear 03-27-2008 07:26 PM

I like itttttt.

I have the PC versions - Sims 2 original, Sims 2 Nightlife, Sims 2 Pets.
And the PSP version - Sims 2 castaway :vsign:

Dark17 03-27-2008 07:50 PM

i love to play the sims

fara7 03-27-2008 08:03 PM

I used to play it and I was addicted to it to quite some time but then I got bored -_-...so I stopped playing it.

Baubles 03-27-2008 08:57 PM

I have University and Nightlife. I can't wait for Sims 3.

NemuruNeko 03-27-2008 09:53 PM

Ooh!
I love that game!
Except now I can't play it anymore since my computer at home doesn't work, and my Wii has been stolen.. :[

SHELKE17 03-30-2008 03:24 AM

yeh i use to play the PS2 version got pretty addicted (always had to get those promotions) but then I got bored and started to play FFXII again but i guess it's a cool game but it's a game were you'll stop playing after a few days or so. I never finished the game........

Cyasarin 03-30-2008 03:28 AM

I love the Sims 2 original...However I got the PS2 version and it's not that great. I hope my dad didn't turn off my game; I didn't save it. =O

HYDfan 03-30-2008 03:41 AM

Oh boy, don't get me started... my friends and I all have Sims sleepovers where we stay up and play it all night long. We all made ourselves and our dream husbands and stuff and we make our kids marry our friends kids and stuff... it's pretty fun. We have a chart of how many sims we have and who's connected to who. Actually we have about five of them, and they get bigger every time.

madilscoops 03-30-2008 04:59 AM

i love that game, but when i got my new laptop it wouldnt install properly on it, and i went to go look up the problem and it turns out that are a bunch of people who are having this problem >.>
so i either have to go buy a new sims 2 game or borrow one from a friend lol

neoark400 03-30-2008 05:49 AM

Hey hey, I got the news!!! The Sims 3 will be on 2009 release. Who heard this news??

Baubles 04-01-2008 08:33 PM

I know. I hope there is a beta test.

MissMisa 04-01-2008 08:37 PM

Sims 2 is a legend, I downloaded all the extensions and it's goood :)

Since I got more RAM it actually runs on my computer a 1000 times better ^_~

Sims 3 is coming out soon, which should be decent.

PrincessKaida 04-25-2008 12:55 AM

OMG!!! I :rheart: the Sims lol, my friend gave me the sims 2 version for the pc and i'm totally addicted. I also have a lot of versions for my ps2 ^^ darn, now I wanna go play some more!

iTofu 04-25-2008 01:02 AM

I love playing sims but I end up making Asian looking ones or irish ones...xD
But I absolutly love designing houses thats like my mucho favorite thing to do...

EveV 06-17-2008 06:00 PM

Sooo I just bought the sims 2 university and the title screen pops up and then goes away and nothing happens. << I did a disk clean up and defrag and same thing happened.

And when I try to uninstall all the games to reinstall the only one that'll uninstall is the sims 2 university the rest of the expansion pack games uninstall windows don't even pop up.
Anyone know what the problem is?

IonFortuna 06-17-2008 06:18 PM

I like the original Sims because I haven't played the Sims 2 yet. My sister has it but the game won't play.

Hisuwashi 06-17-2008 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HYDfan (Post 441262)
Oh boy, don't get me started... my friends and I all have Sims sleepovers where we stay up and play it all night long. We all made ourselves and our dream husbands and stuff and we make our kids marry our friends kids and stuff... it's pretty fun. We have a chart of how many sims we have and who's connected to who. Actually we have about five of them, and they get bigger every time.

Wow :)

I like this game, since I can live in a fantasy world, have my perfect wife, a beautiful house, billions of simoleons and the best bit yet... not have to work :)

MusicLuver 06-17-2008 06:55 PM

I really enjoy playing Sims. I had all the expansion packs that came out for the first Sims - though I never became a superstar in Superstar T_T lol.

When Sims 2 came out I was ecstatic, lol. I remember watching the sneak preview that came with Makin' Magic all the time. And now I can't wait for Sims 3 to come out [2009]. According to GameInformer and The Sims 3 site, you'll have more freedom and the sims you create will have their own personality (for example: your sim can be a workaholic, neat, lucky, conversationalist, and have a good sense of humor)

lol, I can't wait till Sims 3 comes out ^^

TheSims3.com

Juicechan 02-08-2009 11:46 PM

i am soooo obsessed with TS2! i have a ton of em =O

PC:The Sims 2, Pets, Nightlife, Freetime, Bon Voyage, Seasons, and others...yeah every single one LOL.
DS:The Sims 2 Castaway and The Sims 2
PSP:The Sims 2

i loved it and i still do. XD

ThirdSight 02-08-2009 11:48 PM

"Would you like to live a life that you don't have vicariously through virtual avatars?"

"Meh."

superheel 02-09-2009 12:51 AM

I have the deluxe edition in my laptop. It got repeatative after a while, maybe I need the expansion packs.

Yuna7780 02-09-2009 01:32 AM

I'm seriously CRAZY about The Sims. The old games were so much fun when I was younger and I adore TS2. I'm always making movies on there, but my computer is too slow because I got all of the expansions between buying some myself and my friends buying them and my computer got too slow for it.

Myself and two other friends were all assigned to buy certain Sims games. We all buy the latest expansion after a while and everybody else buys a different Sims game so we can get everything in all the games for A LOT cheaper. The only ones I haven't played are Freetime and Apartment Life because that's when I gave up on it for the PC being all slow and stupid.

I love TS2 a lot... I always make my characters and make some pretty pimped out homes. Then I don't play my Sims unless I make a movie. lol. I just love the whole aspect of designing. It's also fun downloading stuff too. I also downloaded ceilings so I could make movies without seeing the sky.

I'm sooo angry! TS3 was supposed to come out on Feb. 17.... BUT they pushed it to June 2. At least I'll have all summer (except summer school) to play it. And I actually have the money to buy it now rather than later.

(Just a few more months, Yuna... Take deep breaths.)

coolforcats1 04-22-2009 05:49 PM

Hehe yeah Sims 2 is pretty good! I haven't played it in ages though coz I got bored of it after a while...
I'm getting back into it though :p

keitan 05-04-2009 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hentailover92 (Post 438227)

i agree with u... :pandasmile:

SaintKat 05-04-2009 05:53 PM

I really like the PC version but never played the others. Mostly stick to designing and selling off accessories and such. Can't wait for Sims 3, just under a month to go. I hope they don't change the creation side of things as I've got so much I want to experiment with this time around.

:D

KitSeraphina 05-07-2009 04:37 PM

Yup I love the sims as well. I got into last year and have bought alot of the expansions.I can't wait till sims 3 comes out it looks so neat. Although I don't know if ill buy it right away, sims 2 still seems to have some querky bugs so id like to wait out to see if sims 3 does too. I hope it doesn't cause I would love to play it, I already got a friend who want to buy my collection of sims 2.

i have a question though, Where are any good sites for downloading stuff? I'm kind wary of alot of sites so I'd like to get some opinions. If thats ok?

kaconk 05-08-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hentailover92 (Post 438227)

i agree with u.... :D

Naruto911 07-23-2009 09:33 PM

I love Sims 2.
Its awesome

JojoBizarre 08-04-2009 07:57 PM

played a lot of the sims 2 on pc and finished the one on ps2.

Now I played a bit of the 3 :D

pretty nice game.