JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-09-2006, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesperd View Post
both FF12 and Dirge of Cerberus aint out in UK yet..
UK is always 1 year behind on stuff
why why why??? it make no sense you speak english to lol

There are 3 kinds of perverts in this world
1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
3. Those that are Ero Sennin
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-09-2006, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
why why why??? it make no sense you speak english to lol
because they have to convert from NTSC to PAL. why this takes so long, I have no idea, especially as they don't even bother changing the spelling or anything.

Also I vastly love FF, and I think Sephiroth is pretty badass. However I also agree with Ash that it was a shame that Aeris died.

My favourite of all the games was 9, it seemed to have best developed storyline.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#23 (permalink))
Old
crazypete (Offline)
NinjaKasumi123's BF

11-10-2006, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
because they have to convert from NTSC to PAL. why this takes so long, I have no idea, especially as they don't even bother changing the spelling or anything.

Also I vastly love FF, and I think Sephiroth is pretty badass. However I also agree with Ash that it was a shame that Aeris died.

My favourite of all the games was 9, it seemed to have best developed storyline.
actually whrere do you guys live? in Qatar where my gf lives it's NTSC.. in fact i'm going to send her Okami and SW2... i'm pretty sure most of the games are NTSC..well...hmm.. in UK i think it's PAL..

my girlfriend is NinjaKasumi123

I love you NinjaKasumi
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-10-2006, 04:24 PM

Yeah UK is Pal.. i dont know why we all cant be NTSC?

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
XjhonnyX (Offline)
grrr... &al;yousuck!!

Send a message via MSN to XjhonnyX Send a message via Yahoo to XjhonnyX
11-10-2006, 05:09 PM

I havent played DOC yet, which is sad because i want to so bad,

has anyone played FF 12 yet? because i swear there is a connection to FF7 to FF12..... ill point that out later. but has anyone played it yet?

My heart bleeds,
Look at you hiding,
all the things to endure me.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I see you in all of these faces,
Blush with shame,
when I think of you,
and your pale skin.
I need you here with me,
Breathing,
wanting you to believe me,
I sell my soul for you...
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-10-2006, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
I hear there's a way to have Tifa Lockhart (non-spoiler) instead of Aeris Gainsborough in FFVII. Is this true, and do any of you educated people know how to do it, or where I can find out about it? I can find near nothing about it on the internet. By the way, it's NOT the bit where you can talk to her ghost in that house, it's actually a way to keep her on the team for the whole game. Would someone know if there was ever a CG sequence where Tifa (non spoiler) instead of Aeris? Thanks.
I have played FF 7 many times over and I know it better then any other FF game and I never heard of that. Who ever wrote it must have been talking out of their ass. lol It's part of the game I don't think it can be altered.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

Send a message via AIM to kainpendragon Send a message via MSN to kainpendragon Send a message via Yahoo to kainpendragon
11-10-2006, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjhonnyX View Post
I havent played DOC yet, which is sad because i want to so bad,

has anyone played FF 12 yet? because i swear there is a connection to FF7 to FF12..... ill point that out later. but has anyone played it yet?
yep there is no connection. it is connected to FF tactics thou. One of the summons is the last boss of ff4 some items get magicte again from ff6 and the summons are called espers again from ff6. it has more in common with ff6 and tactics then any other FF. there may be get people in there like cloud was in FF T i would not doubt if he pops up in there some where again.

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

11-10-2006, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainpendragon View Post
yep there is no connection. it is connected to FF tactics thou. One of the summons is the last boss of ff4 some items get magicte again from ff6 and the summons are called espers again from ff6. it has more in common with ff6 and tactics then any other FF. there may be get people in there like cloud was in FF T i would not doubt if he pops up in there some where again.
Espers huh? I like the sound of that. I have only played 7- X2 So I have no idea about any others. I did see a trailer for a FF3 remake. It looks really cool. Does anyone know exactly what FF games have been remade and what system they are for ??
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

11-10-2006, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
Espers huh? I like the sound of that. I have only played 7- X2 So I have no idea about any others. I did see a trailer for a FF3 remake. It looks really cool. Does anyone know exactly what FF games have been remade and what system they are for ??
FFI&FFII had a remake on GBA, better graphics, story is pretty much the same.. alot of extras and reply value added too

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
kainpendragon (Offline)
JF's Ero Sennin

11-10-2006, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post
ff1 and 2 has been remade for PS1 and Gameboy advanced
Ff4 for game boy adavnce and PS1
ff5 and 6 for ps1

and now ff 3 is finaly comeing to USA as a DS gameboy game

for playstation there are packed like this
ff1&2 = FF origins
ff4 and chrono Trigger = FF conroicals
ff5&6 = ff antholgies

all the gba games have add more stuff ot each of the games.

The PS games addes a few movies clips and put in the full japanese version of 4 and 6.

ff1 and 2 where givin better graphics from the old 8 bit to 16 bit graphics. thank god for the auto target system. lol in the oringal ff1 if one of your charaters kills monster any other charaters still target the Dead monster. attacking or casting a spell at nothing. this is present in ff12 also if you don't have the gambits on they sit there and do nothing. when casting a spell in ff 12 you waist you mp and the spell does nothing.

Don't waist you time with ff2 there was a reason why it never made it to the usa it got to be the worst FF game ever. it was the start of Saga series battle system. the oringal Saga games where even givin the name FF ledges. worst crap ever made.

1. Those that hid it.
2. Those that accpect.