JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Sutiiven (Offline)
nothingness

07-18-2008, 03:00 AM

Hey since i could not find the third game . How did snake get the eyepatch ?
(#42 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
07-18-2008, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrien View Post
Mmmm, not really. Team Ninja just went overboard with the Audio on HS, that's all :P.
no, they gave us what we paid for...
I'm sure the audio in MGS4 was just as huge (file-size), if not more..

@Sutiiven, didn't play it either..... jumped straight to 4, if you download the MGS Database from the PSN it covers EVERYTHING.... went through it in 4 hours...

It's nifty... we need one for FFVII......lol

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

07-21-2008, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutiiven View Post
Hey since i could not find the third game . How did snake get the eyepatch ?
alright this is how it all plays down, the Sanke from MGS and MGS2 is the snake Eva(big Mama/snakes mum) talkes about in the MGS4 is the Snake in MGS3 which just happenes to be the onldish snake(the guy in theplastic like wraping in MGS4) in MGS2 in the Exto suit(when your on the oil rig like thing >>) And in MGS3 snake(Big Boss) Gets the eye patch cuz he was captured by Vulgun(the bad guy in MGS3 which takes place during Cold War) and the ex big boss(which was MGS3's snake;'s mentor) She goges his eye out and places a transmitter in where it was......The after he excapes Eva gives his an eye patch.........NOw in MGS4 The eye patch Old Sanke wears is the Solid Eye Octogon made so the "Solid Eye" lets snake zoom in on things like with a sniper rifle's scope which helps when you have to blend in with the ground or up aganst a wall, the it has a Night vision mode wich helps in dark areas in the game also helps you see foot prints in the dirt, The you got the normal seting which lets you see where ammo and guns and rations are just lieing on the ground, I can't remeber what the last seting was >> but any way Old Snake has two good eyes just has the "Solid Eye" on so he has a better advatig on the Feild.

P.S.: I'm soo sorry that it's hard to fallow

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON

Last edited by MarkDuff : 07-21-2008 at 01:46 AM.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

07-21-2008, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodan692007 View Post
i have not yet played mgs4 yet. i am currently beating my other game 2 games i started. when i bought mgs4 it was the limited edition. silver cased with bluetooth head set
damn dude nice xD

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON